Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

26 August 2008
I was dismissed at 1pm but Xue Qi went home and Chong Jin was waiting for Serene to go eat lunch so I waited with her. Meanwhile, I did my Home Economics homework from the workbook with some help from her. At 2pm, still no sign of Serene or Germaine, so we just went to McDonald's to buy take-away. I walked back to school and ate along the way. Met some seniors along the way too. Then at the guard post we weren't allowed to bring the food in. I've brought drinks and food in before but the security guard didn't stop us, and today that person who always let people bring drinks into the classroom block was there. Chong Jin suggested putting the food inside the pocket and I wanted to go to the bus stop to do that but in the end just ate at the bus stop.


Band practice today! :D I'm so happy although Kevin and Samuel didn't come, because me and Darryl are friends now! Yeah! :D The Band started setting up instruments, helping with the Percussion instruments and getting the chairs. The M-Learning Room was being used so after we got everything ready, we had to wait-wasting our time! -.- We waited for so long! Oh yes, while waiting, Cliff was calling Rebekah, "Rebekah! Rebekah!..." then he turned and saw me and paused at the "Rebe-" then turned back and continued the "kah!" haha. Actually I didn't know until I asked Xue Qi because I only heard him calling then suddenly look at me. Then finally, we went in to arrange the chairs and everything. There's an extra chair in my row-usually there's only 3 chairs for my section but today there's 4, and we only needed 2. So when I went in, Darryl's Trombone was put in such a way that I couldn't sit beside him, so I sat 1 seat from him and 1 seat from the Trumpets. We did warm ups and Mr Yeo keep asking us to play because we didn't come in together. Once I was early, just once! Then at 4.10pm we went for Sectionals.

Usual Sectionals place :D He took me in March "Blue Sky" and Novena. I still cannot reach the High E flat properly. I reach it, then it drops or I reach it then I cannot reach it. Must be tough on him. When I was supposed to play High E flat, I pitched too high and played something higher! :O I actually over-pitched a High E flat! It's position 3 too, and higher than High F. Darryl say it's not that high, haha. He said he never played so high before (but I don't believe) and Suky can play until High High B flat. Then I said "Aiya, she's 20 what..." Then he tried to play that note which I accidentally played and got it at once. Of course, he's so pro! Then I asked him "I thought you say you never play so high before?" and he said "That one is just try only." haha! I don't believe that he never played that high before, even if that note never appeared on the scores, I think he tried it before. He said I should be very happy I can reach so high and "Samuel ah..." haha. When he talked about Suky and the Trombones which need to be repaired, I already thought he was friendlier. Then Cliff came and said there was a 10min break and after that go back to the room. So we had Sectionals for 50min and break for 10min. Then I went back into M-Learning Room with Darryl. He's a gentleman ok! (Because he help me hold the door, haha) And last time Mr Yeo asked him to take chair so he will be a gentleman-.- haha.

I sat with Darryl after the sectionals, as in beside him, no more one seat beside him. And because of that extra chair, it was quite squeezy and the chairs were SO close! The reason why I didn't sit beside him before sectionals was because his Trombone slide was in front of the chair so I sat at the next. Then he put his file and stand there took his Trombone(haha) then after he took his stuff, I didn't feel like shifting, so I didn't. And after we sat down, he asked me "So how's your Common Test results?" Suddenly he's so friendly and I was a bit surprised. So I said ok la...then we continued chatting. For the first time we're chatting, talking about thing unrelated to Band or Trombone. Then I mentioned Geography, said I got B4 when I always got A1, asked him if he knew Mrs Tan. He got her for Art last year. He didn't know she teaches Geography, haha. He said she teaches SS too. Then I said "My mother is a Geography teacher also called Mrs Tan and she also teaches SS! But she's not my mother ah" Haha, then he asked "Your mother not call Gloria right? (No) Like that damn scary ah" He asked how much I got for Science I say 29, he ask overall, I ask 29/40 is what ah? Hahaha! A2. "Last term I top Science eh, but 3 other people also, all guys." "always like that one la, every time I get top I have to share it" Very true! Had a nice chat :D

Combine practiced March Blue Sky and Mr Yeo asked 2 of us to play the 8 count note getting from loud to soft. He said "I'm the pig, you're the wolf, so you blow my house down." asking me to play louder. Actually he was talking about the story The Three Little Pigs but I didn't hear then I went "Huh? What he talking?" then I realised what he said. Then we got a new score and he told us to side-read. I was passed a Trombone 3 score. We didn't know it was folded and Trombone 2 score was on the other side. Then Darryl was asking if there was anymore Tb(it's written Tb 3 on the score). Then I was holding it and realised it could open. I looked at the inside-both pages blank then turn to the other side-Tb 2. Hahaha! So it was just behind! I didn't know how to play and the scores looked as if they were hand-drawn! So small and not clear! Went through it once. Darryl said the music is nice but if you don't know how to play, that's the end of it. Actually it isn't, we just have to learn the music! After that Mr Yeo said the Genting trip's been approved! Yay! He said it's from 24th-28th but didn't say which month. I was already thinking of my birthday. Then I asked Darryl and he said November (don't know how he know). And I went "My birthday 23rd eh!" "celebrate first then go." haha. Then Mr Yeo said the year-end concert is 21st and hopefully our school auditorium will be done by then. I asked "What? 21st?! Why all so near my birthday one?!" Hahaha! Last year also I went to China on 24 November. It'll be the best birthday ever! Going there is already celebrating it enough, and what's more we still have the concert, so it's celebrating it even more! Yeah! Darryl must wish me 2 times- 1 in advance on 21st and 1 belated on 24th, haha. He can SMS me on 23rd if he wants, hahaha! Band practice during the holidays will be on Tuesday and Friday. So happy today!! :D Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:17 PM