Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Cui Yi's birthday & Ngee Ann Tapestry 4

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

This whole week I had no time to do my homework!!! 12 July Monday, I made CY's birthday card for 3 hours after coming back from dental appointment which is so far from my house. Actually not 3 hours straight, I did 1.5h then went to have dinner and continued another 1.5 hours, haha. 13 July Tuesday there was band practice, then when I came home I folded 16 stars for CY in a bottle. I made 16 then after putting into the bottle I found one pink one, then I counted in the bottle but it's hard to count. I remembered making 2 of that colour but only saw 1 so I figured there was only 15 so I put it in. Then 14 July Wednesday had rehearsal for Tapestry 4 with other CCAs. Band is damn irresponsible, just ditch their instruments and ALL go in to watch dance perform. Only Mavis stayed with me to look after those instruments. It's not the Band Major's job to look after the instruments that you dump there ok. If it's my job, then it's all the majors job too. Freaking irritated. I told them to bring it with them already, dumb or what. That's the most irresponsible thing a band member can do other than slack. You can conclude this is the most irresponsible band ever. Then the rehearsal delayed until we ended after 7pm, then people still wasting time in the band room over trivial idiotic stuff like they got all the time in the world. Damn them.

Finally, yesterday was CY's birthday and Ngee Ann Tapestry 4. I liked yesterday, it started off nice :) In morning assembly I happened to sit beside CY, yay! So I gave him the card and present :) He's very cute, hahaha. “谢谢你。。。谢谢你。。。真的谢谢你哦,好紧张哦。。。”Is that cute or what? :D Come to think of it, I think I heard him thanking people profusely before, haha. Eh, that's only the 2nd time he talked to me in person :O I hope he likes it!! ^_^ Then I kept smiling through the assembly, hahaha, because I love birthdays (not my own) and I love to make cards for them! :D Then first period from 8-9am. Someone said "Today is Cui Yi's birthday" Then 3R1 sang a birthday song for him in English. Then when we sang it in Chinese he so shy he go use his bag to cover his face, HAHA! After English, I left at 9am to go band. When I reached there, Wai Yee said to take our stuff and go to the hall.

We rehearsed there twice. And the 2nd time, they said the choir wanted the curtains open, so it means we can't set up the chairs and get ready and sit there while they are performing! -.- So we have less time to prepare. Why the heck would they want the curtains open and see our stands and files behind? -.- So after the 2nd rehearsal we went back to the band room. Lunch was from 12.30pm - 4pm and Mr Yu would come at 4.30pm. I was planning to go back to 3R1 to sit in for a few minutes of E Maths, but in the end when I got there they were dismissed already. I went in to ask if there was homework, no, but they started on trigonometry, argh! Then I went to wait for Chong Jin with Filzah. CY saw me and thanked me again. Then I thought he wanna shake hand, then he walk off, haha! Omg, that's so paiseh! But it's ok because he's birthday boy :)

Soon 4R1's class ended and CJ came out. We were going off when Mavis sms to ask where I was. I opened her class door and went "I'm here!" Hahaha! So CJ, Filzah, Mavis, XQ and I went for lunch together :) We had a long lunch since we only had to report back at 4pm. Chen Hua sms me to say jia you! :D Later Serene also did so, haha. We went back to school early and I couldn't get the key because Mrs Tan was at home -.- So I got Ms Chen to take it from her table. Finally, we went upstairs and Mavis and I played with the harmony director, playing Jay Chou songs. Haha, today 2 of us keep singing his songs, like 七里香,听妈妈的话,爱我别走. She thought that 七里香 was 晴天, haha. Mr Yu came as Wai Yee was conducting warm ups and taught her a bit. Then we practiced until 5. Suky came, but then at 5 the teacher said it was dinner time -.- So we went to canteen but our food haven't came and we waited for so long -.- Waste time, could have practiced more. So we went to change first and our food came. By then it was already 6pm -.- We went up at about 6.30pm. At 7pm we went down to the hall. Eh, I thought they wanted the curtains open... We went in to put our stands then came back out. But when we went in to perform the curtains were closed... Hm... Anyway, argh! I played a wrong note! -.- At bar 86 the important accompanying after the solo (which I didn't play -.-) It's Eb D C D, I went C D C D cos same position... under-pitched!!! -.- Grrr...! After that we went up to the band room to put our stuff and came back for the finale where all the performers come out and the school present our conductors/coach/whatever with a token of appreciation.

I later realised the token is a bouquet of real and pretty flowers which Mr Yu left on the conductor stand and left -.- So other people took it -.- Omg! Next Monday is Mr Yeo's birthday and Friday is Mr Yu's birthday! But Tuesday no practice for O Level listening comprehension sake. Friday is sectionals as usual. Saturday Mr Yu doesn't know if Mr Yeo's coming. Actually all these birthdays are from Mavis who got it from facebook, haha. Oh yeah, when I was shifting timpani it scraped some skin of my foot and my foot bled -.- Then I was shifting into the room with Mayumi when suddenly someone help me then I turn around, eh? Jonathan! :D

So tired... Ok so he didn't wear orange shirt today, but still striped shirt -.- Omg my senior so nice, gave me biscuit again, from Australia, haha :) My father was supposed to come to fetch me but my mother sms last minute to say he's not coming. Haha, so Jonathan sent me to the bus stop. He just came back from Australia today :O Haha, I asked him if I sit behind or in front. He was like "In front la!" LOL! Cos my father never let me sit in front last time because he said the air bag can kill me, hahaha! Er... maybe because I never sat in front before, I bang my head when I was going out -.- Seriously, it's lame la! Can bang head like that! HAHA! Seriously...

CY didn't go to watch Tapestry :( Haiz... Anyway, I love yesterday! :) Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:26 PM