Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Band practice & Founder's Day performance

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Good morning! Today is NAS school holiday because yesterday's Founder's Day and I have no breakfast because my parents are working. So I'm only drinking milk and eating some fruit bar -.- Yesterday was cool! First period gone due to prize presentation. Then EL, recess, Geography and last lesson is Form Teacher's time. Report book, 15 challenge T-shirt, cake (that something special) and friendship band by 4R1 during 15h challenge. In the morning Mr Lim said we'll get a piece of cake. "Tell me who doesn't eat a cake on a birthday," haha, cool. YAY, I HAVE NO REMEDIAL CLASS! The T-shirt is short. I thought size 34 would be bigger than that, and there's Tampines East CCC logo on one sleeve -.- There's 2 boxes of cake and many pieces of different cakes in each one. I took yellow one, heheh, a lot of cream (I don't like) but not bad. Friendship band, I got one that's pink, blue & green. Colour combination isn't very good, and there's a mistake, haha, so I think it's done by a guy. There's more guys than girls in 4R1 by the way. Dismissed at 12.30pm! I went home because practice starts at 4pm, and to get my band uniform. At 2pm or so, I sms Dar to ask if we have to be in uniform at 4pm when practice starts or can change later. But he didn't reply, so I asked CH who did. He say must change first. Then I ask (because he lives so near school) if he's going to school in band uniform, he said he's there already. :O He didn't go home despite living so near, but I did despite living so far. So I bathed and wore band uniform and tie the red and silver ribbons on my hair. I wore my stockings alr then realised the hole very big -.- so took it off. I wore full band uni alr (including shoes) then I just stepped out of my house then Dar reply need to report in full band uni -.- Haha, at least he didn't ignore me. I thought he not happy with me eh! :( :D

When I reached the room, very few people were there. CH was there. Dar's trombone was there (but he wasn't, go wash mouthpiece) so I went to set up and wash mouthpiece. ...the bad thing about long days is I can't remember what happened exactly! :( I think we practised until slightly past 5pm then went for dinner at the canteen. Buffet dinner but not that hungry. We're supposed to be back upstairs by 5.45pm but half the band was don't know where. I can't remember when Taufiq conducted March 'Blue Sky' and Monmouth twice each was before or after dinner. First time too slow then 2nd time faster. Actually I think 2nd time we did MBS faster then never do Monmouth. Anyway, after dinner was no proper practice.
I forgot when..but I think it's Taufiq conduct that time, the slower and faster one. I finally open my mouth and tell Darryl that the MBS note is C flat. Then he ask where. That time our stands in the hall alr, his file put against a chair in front on the floor but I never use file at all. Then I squint at his score trying to look for it, but can't see so I check my own file (it's 2 bars before I), but change song alr, to Monmouth. Then after Monmouth when we go back to MBS then I got to tell him it's 2 bars before I. Then he ask me to wait while he look for I, haha, and he finally smiled... He said it's Bb, know why? He's looking at 3 bars before I, haha. Now he's got it correct :) Position 4 ok, not 2 ah! No proper practice but some people were playing together, so I played with them :) (See I'm so nice) I rmb at Monmouth got 3 quaver notes that none of them (those playing) have then I played and Xue Qi look at me, haha. Cos before that's her melody. Although it's only 3 quavers, it's the melody! They kept playing somg after song, haha. I stopped sometimes of course. At 7+ I felt sleepy, haha! Then I put my head down then Darryl talk to me. I was like 'huh?' 'You ok or not?' 'Ya' LOL! Then I ask Jas to go out and walk with me. I saw CH playing bball downstairs at the bball court! I took 3 pics. There's CH, CH, Terrence and 3 CO guys. Black and white, haha.
He's the one in black (white's CO) blocking the ball! Best person to block the ball :D

He's the one standing solo :D


It wasn't meant to be like this. He's the one behind the white, they're NOT hugging!




Cheng Heng is my cool senior! :D There was some cool actions when he played :D Cool right? My senior la! Me & Jas supposed to go walk but I too engrossed watching him play, haha. Then we go to classroom block, so dark, and walk back. By then he go back alr, haha. After he took attendance LR had a gift for us! He made a card (like the one CY gave on Valentines' Day) and bought chocolates! He called us one by one and we went up to take. I realised he spelt my name wrongly. Cheng Heng was reading his message out loud. Good guy he go read as good gay even when Dar tell him it's guy. When I was showing Jas, I showed her the front first (with the wrong name) then I show the back where there's a message, he spelt right. When I showed her the back, Darryl saw the front (she sits in front of me) and exclaimed that he spelt my name wrongly. Something like "Orh! You spell her name wrongly!...." (Rebacca) Then CH want to see so I lent him, then Darryl tell LR. Then he said "Hi Re-bah-kah" Then I pretend wanna whack him. He still say twice ah! So I pretend wanna whack him twice, haha.


There's extra chocs so LR went round playing scissors paper stone with people. He kept winning everyone! Until my cool senior Cheng Heng came along and gave him his first lose! Haha, then some people (including me & Dar) clap for him, haha. CHENG HENG YOU ROCK! So he got an M&M from LR, woohoo! And he give to me (awww....). He said "Give you" then throw to me. Then I said "I don't want, give you (Dar)" (CH back at his seat alr) Then I throw that time it landed on his pants. CH say "Orh, dirty already!..." Haha, then Darryl throw to CH I think then throw around until reached Chen Hua and he kept it, I think, haha! Sorry Darryl. Then LR ask for one representative from each section. Haiyo, he threw at Darryl and drop on the floor leh, tsk tsk. He ask whether I want, I don't want so he give CH. Forgot what he did with it. (I think he told Dar to give me, either this one or the scissors paper stone one, think this one) Then LR ask for one more person and said if this person wins he gets 4. Actually Chen Hua went and want to arm wrestle but he got a lot of choc alr, so Cheng Heng went. They played 3 rounds. First round to CH, scissors to paper. 2nd round to LR scissors to paper too. Even. 3rd round to.... CHENG HENG! PAPER TO STONE! :D So he got 4 M&M haha, 2 yellow 2 brown. He gave me and Dar one each :D


♥ Thanks ♥ Seniors ♥ I ♥ love ♥ you ♥ guys ♥ a ♥ lot ♥ ! ♥
I hope you love me too!
Today I am happy, which I haven't been for exactly one week.

Someone told us that Guzheng went down alr, so he went through last round of both songs and went down. I was sure that I could play part G (MBS) without dropping an octave because earlier I could do it every time and still play part H (high). Bright lights, but it's ok, I have Trombone to block it. Higher than 90 deg eh! Monmouth first. Think mess up a bit. MBS mess up a lot! CH put down trb when he still had one bar to play after a one bar rest. They both put down but I didn't, and I didn't stand in for him oops, they lift up too late and missed the first bar or part of it when they come in. Argh! Drop one octave because my mouth too tired to pitch alr, and part H high notes failed. Why does this always happen. Practice so nice, performance not nice. After that go back and keep instrument. When I came out got someone's bag on my chair, very unfamiliar never see before. In the end, Dar's -.- So rich, every time got new bag one. I jealous leh, nice then buy, not nice then don't buy, woah seh! Haha, just joking. But seriously I think he's richer than me. Went back for stands and percussion inst after the last item (CO) ended. CH ask Dar to help him take stand, he don't want, then CH ask me take cos he wanna help take percussion inst. LOL 'bully me' but it's ok :D Back upstairs, 3 cheers then bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:54 AM