Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, January 9, 2009
Performance for Sec 1 Orientation

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

7 January 2009 Wednesday

Yesterday I asked Darryl (by sms) what time today's Sec 1 Orientation is. He said 'They nvr say." So I asked Cheng Heng, he told me it's 230 so I thanked him :) Lessons ended at 1.30pm. I went to the canteen with Xue Qi for lunch. Met Mavis by chance and she said Rebekah said it's immediately after lesson but I believed Cheng Heng, so I ate first. Jaslyn joined us later. We reached the room at 2+, very few were there. I heard the Sec 3s & 4s have lesson until 2.30pm. Today we face the door so that there's space in front of us for the Sec 1s. So cramp!! My section no space la! Last row got 3 trombonists, 4 tubas and I think 5 trumpets -.- What's more trombone right to the left beside the whiteboard.

Ms Leong was here, Mr Yeo wasn't. She asked if we're comfortable with Kokomo, then someone said no. Then she said if no then we won't play it -.- Tsk, who the heck was that?! Before Cheng Heng and Darryl came, one batch of Sec 1s (don't know how many classes) came and Rebekah introduced every section. Some people play a note, some just show the instrument. I just stood up, held the trombone high, then sat down again without a word, haha. Someone laughed and said one only. What one only, got short term memory is it? The rest not here yet cannot ah? Even if only got one so what? Got problem is it? Oboe also only got one what, nothing wrong with that right? We played Sesame Street. Serene hadn't come yet so there's no one blocking me and the Sec 1s were standing so they can see me. We played Sesame Street only, no Kokomo because of that selfish idiot. When I played my melody at 'Peanut Butter' those near me looked at me! Because that part I played louder :D I played a few wrong notes, but the first time was the most perfect one. Then Darryl and Cheng Heng came. Very cramp.
Today I'm not so lonely, yay! :D Darryl talk to me a lot, and Cheng Heng a bit also, better than yesterday. Must talk to Cheng Heng more also, as much as Darryl, although it's not as much as when they argue. Eh? Now they're not arguing anymore! I think we played 7 times altogether, because I remember taking turns to introduce 7 times. I remember the second time we introduced trombone, Darryl say want to do 'this one' together. It's the trail. It's the one where we pull the slide without tonguing. Then when he finished, he sat down and just started without counting. Then somehow Cheng Heng managed to play together but I didn't. I was late, so it's not together. Then later I say he never count. Cheng Heng said "Ya lor you never count! You just start then we (looks surprised and hold up the trombone)" Haha, it's not that exaggerated. Third time he sat down after talking then Rebekah move on to percussion -.- Then someone told her then she "Wait wait, trombone wants to play something!"
I think it's around this time one batch very noisy. Then Darryl got so irritated he said "Are we here to perform or to watch them talk?" Ya it's irritating and probably tiring for Rebekah. 4th time Cheng Heng introduced. He held up the trombone just like me, high up :D He said the trombone is special because it uses a slide and you must have long hands to play it, haha. Then 5th time he left out the long hands then Rebekah said it. 6th time it's me I said "This is the trombone. It's unique because it has a slide so you have to have long hands to play it" Then I trail down and up, still standing. Don't know why Darryl always sit down first then trail.

Oh ya, we talked about Chinese name, our siblings, and... other things. Then I ask how to write Darryl's Chinese name, he said he don't want to show me -.- But in the end, me & CH figured it out, haha. And we talked about Cai Yan, her hyper behaviour. Then about CL teacher, Mr Liu -.- He' still teaching me, and Darryl's class HMT. I forgot how that got into topic. I told Darryl he teaches his class HMT also. Then he said he doesn't take higher mother tongue. I said I know, obviously. Then CH "Obviously la!" He's in 3R3 :) Oh ya, our section play CO songs. Darryl trying to play Matsuri then I asked if he can play Ju Hua Tai.
He talk half way got saliva on my hand. "You spit on me!" CH "Bad senior!" then later CH talk got saliva on Darryl. "You spit on me!" Hahaha! Yesterday also Mr Yeo asked the whole band to play the beginning of Kokomo (our melody). CH "Yes! Beginning! Beginning!..." Then Darryl wipe his face. "Sorry sorry!" Haha! Back to today. I asked why his bell always drip water. He said got meh? I said look at your pants. Then got a drop of water there, "Eh?... Condensation, condensation." HAHA! There was some dust or small insect drifting in front of Darryl. Then Darryl point at it while it drifted. "Aiya, it's just a.... don't know what thing only!" "Spider..." -.- ? Oh ya, me & Darryl were talking about the bowl spilling that time then I said I want to take the bowl and splash it in his (the one who spilled it) face. Then he said so evil then I said his senior bully me eh! Then I told him about telling her he spilled it. Then he asked "Then she said it's ours right?" I said "No, she just say then you clean la" Then Darryl say it's her own junior spill then she don't want to clean... He seemed quite irritated, he was from their section before so I didn't expect him to be so irritated... But anyway, that means he cares right? :)

CH kept laughing at me today. He say I watch Sesame Street. Then also once I asked Darryl if he's cold, he said no. I was so cold! Then later I said I'm shaking already. Then CH I think twice saw me shaking and said "Shaking... hahaha..." Then the third time I look up and saw him looking at me then he turn away and never laugh, haha! Then Ms Ong came with the CD of the Genting competition. We watched only ours and I saw trombone. Darryl emptying saliva during the long rests and the camera showed him, haha! I remember that part when we were playing. Then they were like "Darryl emptying saliva!" "Anything wrong with that?! Anything wrong with that?!" Just after the video ended, another batch came. Just nice, haha. Darryl introduced. Finished at almost 7! Bye bye.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:34 PM