Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, January 2, 2009
First day of school 2009

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yesterday was me & Darryl's "birthday", haha! I don't think anybody will know what it's about except us. Maybe he himself has forgotten already. And yesterday was New Year's day too. Today's the first day of school. I went to the hall. Behind the Sec 1s & Sec 2s rows was crowded and couldn't get to my class, so I went by the back, which is the upper Sec area. When I was going to my class, I saw Samuel! :D He wear long pants already! Samuel, you're looking cool man! ;) My class is very near to his class. And, I'm in 2R6 now! Not that I like my class, it's that Kevin was from here too. 2Rawr6! :D That's what his class called themselves. Darryl is in 4R1 now! :D I didn't see him. And Kevin, I don't know what class he's in, I didn't see him too. I wonder how long his long pants are, haha! His shorts are already so long. They're tailor-made. Anyway, the teachers talk until 9+ then we went back to class. 2R6 is on the 3rd floor. The classroom was very very dirty, I sneezed. We have new tables! Half black, half white, both trapezium shaped. My place is in a position that when I sit down, my back will be facing the white board -.- There were no chairs left so I had to sit there. Some tables have 4 people, some have 5, like mine. Our form teacher is Mdm Jamilah. Mr Lim (last year's form teacher) is the co-form teacher. He won't be here for long, he's leaving for further studies. Then 10am was recess. The new canteen is nice. There is an area with no chairs for people to stand and eat, but there are tables. It's for people who want to eat and quickly go off. I asked Wen Ling to help me buy food. Actually I could have bought it myself, but I didn't feel like it. The price writes $1.20. I gave her $5 and those people gave her back $3.40 -.- Money face. It's only 40 cents, they are that pathetic. I don't use vulgarities on my blog (except for once) but if I'm really pissed I will. (But I don't use the whole word) The bookshop walls are glass, and so is the door of course. It's got air-con like shopping mall bookshops as Mr Lim (principal) said. After recess was HE - chapter 5 - food spoilage. Our teacher was relief teacher last year :O I have to change my holiday homework -.- Not my problem ok! We played a game. We have groups of 4. 2 rounds. Each round a pair from each group goes up. One gives the other clues so that the other can a word. It's called the pyramid game but it's like taboo, just that Ms Nor said we can use hand gestures and sounds. We choose a colour of pyramid and it'll reveal the category. All categories are under food spoilage. We didn't wanna think of a group name so we asked her to decide for us. The first group she called Daisy, so she called us Rose. The rest chose their own. First round Wen Ling described and Swee Kee guessed. They guessed 3/8 correct but Ms Nor wrote 2 only -.- 2nd round they wanted me to go but I didn't wanna go because I couldn't absorb when I was reading just now. So actually it was supposed to be Hui Xin describing and Swee Kee guessing. But Ms Nor said it must be a different pair. So I described and Hui Xin guessed. We got 6/8, cool right? Ms Nor said the silent one emerges, haha! 12.30pm dismissal. Went home, ate lunch, slept. Woken up by Monfort School in front of my house. Person supposedly with a loudhailer and people playing some game supposedly where there's one more person than the number of chairs and when the music stops the one without a chair is out, with Barney song -.- I didn't look but I supposed from what I could hear. Did HE homework and changed my homework so that it looks more like a brochure. Everyone folded horizontally, I didn't fold, so now I fold it vertically. When I made it I typed into 2 columns because I've never seen a brochure with a horizontal fold -.- I don't care what they do, mine is vertical and it is! I like long, not fat. That's why I'm long, not fat, and trombone is long not fat. The things in my life are long more than fat, also don't know why, haha. Bye bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:56 PM