Yesterday was the first time in a long time that our entire school gathered as one. Too bad the Sec 4 Express wasn't with us :( But anyway, it was the good thing that we're back together as one school :) Wednesday only the lower sec was together. Yesterday all the Sec1 classes except 1R7 went on our excursion to Singapore Discovery Centre. We went from Tampines in the East all the way to Jurong in the West I think. When we just got down from the bus, we boarded another bus for the SAFTI tour. That's Singapore Armed Forces Training Institution. The bus just go to some places and the person tell us what building it is and all that. Then after that ended, we went to the discovery centre.
Our school always has some race when we go out of school. I still remembered the NAS Maths Trail 2008 was something like Amazing Race at Changi Airport Terminal 3. And yesterday was X Race, same thing, go around looking for answers. I don't like "Amazing Races". There were also other things. Oh yes, during the break just after the SAFTI tour, I was so bored that I switched on my handphone for absolutely no reason (on silent mode of course, it's always silent in school). Then I felt my phone vibrating and was quite surprised. Rebekah called again and asked me the same question "Rebecca where are you?" and got the same answer "I'm not in school." She said my Genting form was missing, then I thought it was the particulars form but asked to make sure. Then I said I just gave it to Ms Ong that morning. She was so relieved she went "Ooooooohhhhhh!..."
Oh yes, also saw Darryl in the morning, because after I changed to taking 27 instead of 72, we take 291 from the same stop which is opposite the library. And he always just suddenly appear out of no where when the bus comes, that leaves me ??? Bye!
Labels: Assembly, Break, Events/Occassions, Exams, Seniors

