Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, October 20, 2008
Exam scores

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Today is the first time we're singing the school song as one school after a long time! :) I think from now onwards, we'll always have flag raising in the new hall as one school :) Checked some papers today. Literature first, I only got 32/50, which is 64% - B4. Ms Lee said the top scores was 18/25 for the written test. Only 2 people, but there were many 17 scores, and I was one of them! :D So I'm one of the many 3rd positions. I improved by about 3 marks. I remember I got about 14 twice. For the poem, which is group work, it only got 9/15. But it's not my fault. I did the entire poem because the 2 other people went to the meeting empty-handed, not only did they not do any research, they also did not bring writing materials to the meeting. "Too much information will make it seem like an information report." Rubbish. So in a group work, only 1 person has to find information is it? It's just pure laziness and can't be bothered. These kind of people just piss me off. For the reflections, I only got 6/10. So it's a B4 for Literature, at least I moved up by 1 grade.

Then Chinese, we've seen our paper before so I already know that I got 51/70 for paper 2. But when we got the paper last time, the lame teacher talked so much rubbish after going through the multiple choice questions until there was no time left for the open ended questions which carry more marks. So today we went through the open ended questions. I already forgot my scores for paper 1. We have 2 compositions, letter writing and the other is writing a story. There's also the oral which will be counted, I think it'll pull my scores down. Anyway, 51/70 is my best score for CL Paper 2, I got 50/70 for SA1.

After that was recess, and after recess was Science. Mr Lim (Science teacher) only let us check the marks but didn't go through the paper. I got 24/30 for Section A. For Sections B and C I got 49/70, so that's 73/100 - A2. Argh...! I was expecting an A1!! I topped Science last time and now I only get A2?! How can I go to my dream class 3R1 like this?! Then he went to invigilate 'O' Levels or something. I thought 'O' Levels start in the afternoon. Then later, Mr Lim (History teacher) came, it was still the Science period. When I saw that my score was 42/50 I was quite happy. That is my best score for any subject this year. It even beat my score of 83.1 for Geography :O But later I found out that many other people got A1 too, because the answers were given to us before the exam, so we just had to memorise all the answers because we don't know which question will come out as we were given answers for a few questions. I got 30/30 for the 2 structured essay questions. I think the structured essay questions are just memory work. It's the source-based and comparison questions that your memory can't help. So I got A1 for History :)

Last period of the day was Maths. Again, we only checked marks, didn't go through the papers. I was expecting an A1 too. I only got B3. My scores were 28-1/40 and 33/50 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively. The 28-1 is because the presentation of answers were not good for Q3 and 10! And what a funny way to get the score /100. Paper 1 score x 1.25 (to make it /50) + Paper 2 score = score/100. ?!?!

My class has a lot of lame and brainless people. They tear down the plastic covering for all the noticeboards in class when they're only going to be used next year -.- That's very stupid. It's still 2 months + till next year and they remove the coverings. They really have nothing better to do right? Have to go and dirty the noticeboards. And what's more, we're not using this classroom next year. Can't they be more considerate? And they make so much noise and act like idiots as if they were just released from prison after 10 years. If they've got nothing better to do, then go and study for next year! Just because SA2 is over, doesn't mean studying will never be needed again right? It's only Sec1 idiots, wake up. People stereotype against classes because of their names. People think lower sec R6 and R7 and good classes and all the C1s are bad classes. As if. You call this a good class? Just because people are from this class, doesn't mean their the goody goody type. And don't look down C1 people, they are not all bad. Every class has bad kids. Just because their results are not that good doesn't mean they are all not the goody goody kind. Samuel is from 2C1 but since the first time I chatted with him on MSN (which is the first time I interacted with him aside from 2 lines), I already knew he's the good kind :)

There's band practice tomorrow! :) I hope all 3 of my dearest seniors come! Why is there still band practice when there are 'O' Levels in the afternoon? We won't disturb them since we're in an enclosed place on the highest floor right? Good luck Cai Yan & Zhi Hui, all the best! :) Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:45 PM