Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 12, 2008
2nd National Band Competition

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Today was the 2nd National Band Competition and we went to watch our seniors play at Victoria Concert Hall which is near Ancient Civilisations Museum which I went to on Wednesday with class as part of History lesson. I didn't know VCH was beside it. This morning I reached school at 7.44am, just a few seconds before 7.45am, the time we're supposed to be in school. We went to the M-Learning Room and the Band did warm-up with Concert B flat Major Scale and Chromatic Low Notes. I found out there's another way to empty saliva - pull out the slide and pour out the saliva. I saw Kevin and Darryl doing that. And they put tissue paper at the water key because it's always dripping when they play. Then when Mr Yeo came, they played Silvercrest and Blue Ridge Saga. Before they left the M-Learning Room, Mr Lim said Mdm Julinda bought something for them and they were quite happy. Then he said "Don't be so excited, it's not PSP." haha. We juniors also got - a colourful lollipop :D Before that she was telling them to remember that they are the best, then on the lollipop there's a sticker like those for names, saying "I AM THE BEST". My seniors got a round and flat one, all the juniors got the ones that are winding around the stick. It's quite hard to suck it because of the shape. Then we boarded the bus before the seniors because they were packing up. We took the same bus as the Brass and Percussion players again.

When we reached there, we waited outside for a while. Then one of the teachers said they can ask their juniors to help them take their bags (for those who brought their bags. Most of them left theirs in school). So Cliff asked Xue Qi and Jaslyn's senior asked her. My seniors all left their bags in school. Then a guy came and just dumped 3 bags in front of us (one of which is Chien Wai's) without saying anything. So he expects us to take them when he didn't even ask. We're not obliged to do that, the others did so because they were willing. I wanted to carry all 3 because I thought it wouldn't be heavy but when I lifted it, it was so heavy. I wanted to find out which one was the heavy one so I lifted them one by one. It was Chien Wai's bag. Xue Qi and Jaslyn were already carrying their seniors' bags so I gave them the lighter ones to carry and I took the heavy one.

When we went in, Zhonghua Secondary was performing and after that was our Band! :D It's smaller than the others but so what? It's better :) I think they were soft because they are a small band but they played well :) Then after they performed was an intermission. Why do competitions have audience as well? They shouldn't have. Some inconsiderate proud people will talk and disturb others and the judges like for example the idiot behind me. Kept saying he was bored in Singlish. If he's bored then why did he come in the first place, stupid. He can get out if he doesn't want to stay, it's not like anyone even wants him to stay. If he's that good why the heck doesn't he go and perform? Think it's so easy? He'll be so scared that he'll go weak and wet his pants if he was the one performing. He should shut up as basic courtesy when he's in there.

After the intermission, we went in again to watch the next school perform and after that left the hall. Had to carry their bags for them again. Why can't they carry it themselves since they've already performed? His bag is so heavy while the others are all so light. Then we waited at the bus stop for the buses. It's the same bus stop as the one when we went to the museum. Both buses were red, like the Band blazer. I think our Band uniform is the nicest - red and beige. The others are like all black and blue and the colours don't even match, not nice. While we were waiting, Chien Wai's friend asked him "Why you never take your bag?" CW: Where? Friend: There! Then they went to take. He actually forgot? Or did he expect me to take for him? Actually he doesn't even know I'm the one he's bullying.

On the way back, our bus stopped beside the Woodwinds' bus. And BM Liang Rong kept saying hi and his mouth open so big. Haha. When we reached school, we gathered outside Girl Guides room and there, I saw a locker which number is 183. I said "Is this my senior's locker?" He's 183 cm. I went to the band guestbook and read the old posts recently. There's one by him-183cm: HI.
And the next post also by him-kevin: sry the 183cm is me. I never see the rules one page 4 .So can dilete it plz.
I read it before but I didn't know he was my senior then and I didn't know 183cm was his height.
Ms Ong talked to us and asked DM and BM to do a cheer and they lead. So they did 3 cheers for Ngee Ann Band. I was thinking maybe they would do 5 cheers again. Oh yes, just yesterday when I was at the bus stop outside school after school, I saw Darryl! That's ... not what I get everyday. I never once saw him when there isn't Band practice. Actually I didn't see him, I only saw from the side of my eyes someone who looks like Karl. He's always with Karl. I waited till they walked past then I turned around. I saw Karl but before I saw Darryl, Karl turned around. But I'm sure he was there though I didn't see him. I think that's all. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:18 PM