Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Stock check band

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Heylo! Today we stock check instruments. Committee only but Alicia came too, and some didn't, like all the trumpets -.- I remembered a few more numbers! Yay! But uh oh, I'm forgetting already! :S 158417 is DC's trombone I think. I saw so many new numbers today, I might mix up and combine some together, haha. The Bach bass trombone that does not have a shiny slide is 164298. Benjamin's bass trombone is... 390 I think, the other Conn bass is 592 I think. Argh...! I want to memorise them! At least I haven't forgotten the 3 I know :) Then we also took down the small trombones (sec 1s use Besson) from the top of the cupboards and that 590 bass. But, damn it! T T2 is missing! The one DC used last year! But it's not DC of course. A while later, I looked through the sign out book that QM keeps but I wasn't putting 2 and 2 together. It was 2 separate issues. And I was looking for trombone sign outs -.- Then after a long time, I was sitting, watching Jaslyn polish eupho. Then someone said must ask those who bring home instruments to bring back. It's not very loud, but I caught it and it struck me! Kheong Kee Poh that Sec 1 who quit used T T2! I don't remember but other than Vanessa he's the only other Sec 1 this year. And Vanessa's still in band and I'm sure she's returned it because she's not even one of us anymore. And I rushed to the record book, he's signed out T2 before (and even wrote it as the serial number -.-) The trombone can't mysteriously go missing, so it's most probably him! What the?! Why the heck is it with him when he's already not one of us anymore, he's not even in band! -.- I got damn agitated when I figured that... I was like shouting. So I called Mdm Yanti and told her about it... Stock check was damn draggy, as usual for any band thing... A lot of time spent with nothing to do, then when I went home it was downpouring -.-"'

Just found out Jonathan remembers numbers too! Haha! But I remembered his wrongly >.<>! ._. Come to think of it, I think we've never called each other before... Ok, that's all for today, the last day of common tests. Oh wait, not yet! After the last paper, A Math, I was very 不爽。因为老师说时间到了,我还没写完但我还是停了。可是我旁边的几个人还继续写,写了多几分钟!。。。不是一两句,而是几分钟的字耶。这样也太不公平了吧。我没做完已经不爽了,看见那些人继续写让我更气。Bye.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:41 PM