Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Band practice & Mr Yu's birthday

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hello! Tuesday 20 July no practice because of O Level Chinese listening comprehension and Sec 3 higher CL one cos they taking the normal CL O level, so we were unable to celebrate our dear Mr LY and Mr LY's birthdays! Mr Yeo's is 19 July Monday, Mr Yu's is 23 July yesterday. I only SMSed the 2 of them on their birthdays. Friday was sectionals, no conductors as usual, so a lot of them came late, even though most came about 10min late, but late's still late. Those who came even later include COMMITTEE members! -.- We warmed up for a while and then went to sectionals in the 2 idiotically small rooms. I didn't go there at all because I was in charge of them making birthday cards. After school I waited for Mavis to finish her HCL lesson then went bookshop to buy 2 big cards (what material??) and small cards. We want to get everyone to write a small card and paste on the big one according to section. Took about 30min to buy the stuff, haha. It's hard to decide when we don't have a draft, but it's impossible to have a draft right? So we bought bright red and off-white huge cards and a box of small cards. During sectionals, I actually wanted section by section to come up and write 2 cards each but somehow the committee came for some games day meeting, what the shit. They even said they wanted it on Saturday despite Mdm Yanti objecting as the conductors are paid to come on Saturdays. Omg... seriously is this my committee? Then after that more than one section came up because apparently the some of my comm members told them to come when I didn't -.- haha.

Some of them come and slack sia... what the heck, damn irritated with them. They like to deprive people ah, deprive conductors of their work, deprive me of MY sectionals time. I couldn't go sectionals cos I had to be up there, but at least can self practice right -.- Come to think of it, all 3 majors were up here, but for what sia?! I bet the band slacked :( ... Useless. I can't believe my committee, seriously. After band practice, Mavis (came at 5 after lesson), Jaslyn & Xue Qi stayed back till 7+ to make the cards! We had to substitute empty cards so that we have space for Sec 1s' cards. The organisation of where and how to arrange the smal cards was hard! The red one was for Mr Yu with white words. I think it's like a HK flag cos the background's red and the inside's white, haha. Mr Yeo's is white with red words, opposite and more like Singapore flag. I think this part's very cool! :D Mr Yu's card is nicer, but not because I was biased! Just happened to be.

Today, band again. Marching in the morning. We brought the cards and materials for the sec 1s to make. Again, Jaslyn & Xue Qi stayed to help me while the rest do marching. Some irresponsible people came very late. Some asshole is being very extra in band and loves scolding vulgarities and scolding people's mother behind their back after irritated them and making them pissed off. What's his problem, scold people's mother for nothing. F*** that damn Yu Bin, go die la, you're an insult to your mother. You got mother people don't have ah, what if I go scold your mother after being an asshole to you, idiot. Act damn extra, show off on every single rubbish thing as if you're so great. You ADHD go f off la, ass. Want people to notice your stupidity and rubbish for what, as if you're worth noticing. Totally have no pride yet act so proud, there's nothing even to be proud of, as if you play music nicely, it's like shit ok, worse than shit. Your skills suck more than anyone I've ever seen, still so thick-skinned go around playing so damn fking loudly and irritate people. No one wanna hear you bullshit so f off. Just spoiling your country's reputation and making people think that your countrymen are like that. The most shameless person you can ever find in the band. Fker.

After marching they went upstairs and warmed up and tuned till Mr Yu came. Mr Yeo said he wouldn't be coming today :( Shucks, the birthday... We did a lot of the Great Band Workout warm up today with Sec 1s, then we played the new songs Rocking to the Rhymes and part of Nobody. We have 3 songs actually. After practice ended, we delayed the celebration a while cos there was no knife with the cake! Mavis went to buy. I stalled for time with the band whenever Mr Yu wanted to dismiss them cos he wants to see comm. Haha, twice, very strange. First time attendance, luckily 2nd time can tell them about band blog, haha. Then I went out to see and yay! Got knife alr. I think I very strange today, I open the door and go "Mr Yu! We got something for you!" Haha, crazy. Gabriel and Mavis brought the cake and we sang a birthday song (English) and I gave the huge pretty card :) Mr Yu sick, couldn't eat the cake... :( After giving out the cake, he had comm meeting to talk about band uniform and t shirt. I didn't even know they said they wanted white blazer, wth! Since when, and why white? Last year just changed uniform -.- Ok that's it, bye :)

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:34 PM