Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 21, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry...

After school today, I had lunch then sat with Serene and read book while she did Chinese practice paper, letter writing. Slept a while before band right there, haha, at the canteen. At 2.30pm many people were not there, late. I got them to warm up together before they went for sectionals in the 2 small rooms. Wai Yee conducted first since Dion went toilet and I didn't wanna wait. He took over when he came back. After that, we went to the 2 tiny stuffy rooms. It's so hard to hear anything in there, I don't like that.

Very soon after we reached there, Darryl came. He taught Benjamin warm up, Great Band Workout half step down up, which we just did with Wai Yee (halfway). At first I practice separately from them but soon we did sectionals, yay. Haven't done that for a long time, but at a place where no one can hear no one -.- Darryl took Kevin's trombone, which used to be his before he graduated. Today we played Procession To Peace, Landmark Overture and Symphonium. Well, he took my LO score and went out to play at first, then came back in and teach a bit, clap tempo. After playing the whole PTP he wanted to play LO so we played bar 160, our beautiful melody! :D The notes not easy to read, and tempo quite fast, (he wanted faster -.-) so actually only him and I played mainly. Then Symphonium but not together. I played my solo and teach Benjamin my solo also, just in case. He's forgotten the back part, so I taught him again. Darryl of course wasn't with us the whole time, he wouldn't do that. He frequently goes to slack outside at the corridor. I'm quite satisfied with today's sectionals cos I haven't done it in a long time. Darryl you unfaithful trombonist senior. Your TJC thing, fine you didn't have a choice. But this is way too much, since when did you have to play that? One minute you make me happy and forget about school today, the next, you make me so angry I think back of the lousy day, which you made lousier. You should know better than to agitate me like that, whether I had a lousy day or not, because you very well know that I can't take it. At 5+ we had a brass combine on PTP. Actually I only wanted lower brass because all the brasses would be very loud and echo, but they joined in so... It was not together, haha. Then we went up and Dion conducted PTP again for the whole band. Then keep things.

I took attendance for the 3rd time ever since I was BM -.- Seeing you with that thing already pisses me off more than enough and you still let me see you with that person. And why is it when I'm trying to show my unhappiness at you, you're smiling?! I thought you'd be unhappy also, but why do you seem completely unaffected? Is that fake or what? Seriously what are you thinking?! Can't you just be more faithful and loyal? And sorry for screaming at you when you counted wrongly, because I was pissed off and it's not my fault. You probably won't even be here to read this... Anyway, you should know why I'm so affected, but you don't seem to.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:10 PM