Ha, funny thing people still don't know their classmates after KOREF camp. Cui Yi only knew who I am last Thursday -.- See, on Wednesday we passed around a paper to write our email addresses and I saw his, so I added it on MSN with my iPhone. Then when I reached home I sign in on MSN on iPhone, I saw "Jay" online. At first I thought it was the band Jay. Then I sign out. Then later that day I sign in on the computer and saw "Jay" online again. Then I remembered, the band Jay is not even on my MSN! -.- So that is Cui Yi. And he's supposed to be away but he asked me who I am. I said Shi Ying, but he's never heard of it. I said Rebecca then he said 有点影响. But, he still doesn't know who I am. Haiz (I use Shi Ying in class what!)... Then on Thursday I went for recess alone and saw Ivy & Sarah so I sat with them beside Ivy. I didn't talk to them since they're engaged in a conversation. Then suddenly Cui Yi came and sat opposite me, beside Sarah. With his mouth full he asked me "你是昨天.....(don't know what)...." and I looked at him o.o then he laugh and stand up and walk away. Haha! What?? Then I was going to wash my hands and he walk past again (with no food in his mouth) and ask me again. I still only can hear the first 4 words, but I nodded anyway, because I know what he's asking, lol. Funny... :D
Band on Friday was sucky and @#%^&. No conductors came, so we had sectionals until 4+ but there was alumni, the clarinet senior Hansel. He conducted combined from 4+ onwards. We played some scales. Tubas and Trumpets just anyhow blast and never do anything seriously. Then when we were going to play songs, he actually asked what song they wanna play. They played Seagate Overture. WTF. They were all slacking! Finally when practice was going to end then we played Symphonium just once. And the f***ers kept laughing at I don't know what shit when we came to the trombone solo and wasting time. And once Kevin was standing (cos Hansel told him to) and playing the solo half way through and the assholes kept laughing at I don't know what rubbish that's obviously unimportant rubbish that only assholes care about. But Kevin didn't stop playing and I wanted to point middle finger at the f***ing trumpets, but I couldn't so I just point all 5 fingers at them. Damn, I used vulgarities more than usual. But they asked for it so who cares. F them, slackers, assholes, shits, idiots, so old and don't know how to respect people. Wonder if their parents taught them anything. Freaking pissed off, felt like (still do) slapping them and shouting vulgarities in their ugly faces. JUST GET OUT OF BAND!!! NO ONE WANTS SLACKING IDIOTS LIKE THE LOT OF YOU IN BAND! KNOW NOTHING BUT SLACKING AND LAUGHING AT PEOPLE AS IF YOUR PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT YOU MANNERS AND BASIC RESPECT, IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE YOUR PLAYING STANDARD IS ANYWHERE NEAR MY SENIOR. EVEN COMPARED TO THE SEC 1S LAST YEAR, YOUR PLAYING IS WORST THAN SHIT. PEOPLE HEAR YOU PLAY THEY'LL RATHER DIE, IT'S WORSE THAN THE SOUND OF CHICKENS SCREAMING WHEN THEY'RE THREATENED. YOU WATCH OUT! AND YOUR ATTITUDE IS SO SUCKY, OPENLY SHOWING EVERYONE HOW CHEAP YOU ARE. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WORTH?!
I'm getting more and more pissed off by the band. Grrr...! Mess with me and you'll see what I can do. There's a limit to everything. You cross that line and I will show you what you never thought I was capable of. You need to be taught basic respect and manners. Since no one ever taught you, or you were too retarded to comprehend it, just try being an asshole and I will teach you, I will. So the lot of you better watch out. I am not who you think I am.
Labels: Band, Feelings/Emotions, Juniors, pissed, School, Seniors, Trombone

