Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, November 23, 2009
SLF Open House

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

21 November 2009

Today's Student Learning Festival/ Open House. Those performing report at 7.30, those not, at 8am. So I came at 8. I thought there's no practice but there is! :O Mr Yeo and Mr Yu came. All Xue Qi's juniors didn't bring their flutes, haha! So Mr Yeo made them get it somehow. He was shocked that they thought there was no practice. Those 10 performing (Band 10!) go to the auditorium while the rest stay to practise, haha. We warmed up till 9+ then Band 10 rehearsed while we listened. Wah, have to play standing. Need to bow even. The bowing and lifting instruments is Rebekah's cue. Kevin's very outstanding, of course :) Haha, then after Ponyo, I told him he played something wrong, then we didn't realise, but they all bowed and he didn't. Then Mr Yeo scold him -.-''' Tsk, wanna scold at least scold the right person la!!! Then they went down to the auditorium. Mr Yeo gave us a break and told us to prepare Mamma Mia! So I went to look for the 1st and 2nd trombone original scores. I found first, but where's 2nd? I kept looking but it's not there. Then later, I asked Benjamin and he said he didn't return it -.-''' so I lent him my own. The remaining band was sucky. Sounds totally ridiculous and we stopped almost everywhere. Finally at 10+ the Band 10 came back and we continued practising. Someone I thought looked like a senior (like Jezer) walked past the open door. Kevin said "Jezer eh." "Really?!..." I didn't know, couldn't see clearly. He walk past quite a few times... At about 11.50am we went for lunch 30min. We got coupons for the lunch. $2 coupon go exchange for the packet food, so it's free. We went to Jezer and I only said hi, haha. Then he asked Kevin what time we end. Then we (me & Kevin) went lunch (separately). Taufiq said no one told him to come. I thought Suky did, since she asked when there's Saturday practice cos NS men are free only on weekends. Hmm... I got his number from Taufiq! :D Didn't finish lunch, rush up and reached Rebekah at 12:20:00 haha! Reached the door a few seconds later :D

Then continue practising Mamma Mia! Haha! There's this incident that's damn funny! :D Our band room door was closed then someone open the door and straight away step in, then Josiah (Sec 1 clarinet) went "AIYO!!!!" and the whole band burst out into hysterical laughter HAHAHAHAHA!!!! But she's like so thick-skinned. I think she's a student leading a group of... outsiders. She just come in with the group and stand there. All the others who came by didn't even come in, she just step in like it's her house and stand there. Rebekah said they wanted to hear the band when we were having lunch. So we played Mamma Mia! At bar 41 (just finished the 1st page), Mr Yeo stopped the band, and then said "Oh, we're not performing for you. We're just having our normal practice." Haha. Doesn't she feel paiseh at all? -.- Then they left after a few seconds. Idiots. We're supposed to end at 2 but Mr Yeo said he's been listening to us the whole day and doesn't wanna listen anymore, so we ended at almost 1pm. Josiah still continuing about the girl, say what she looks like the kopitiam auntie...... haha! Bye :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:49 PM