♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
The sky was lighter in the east, and the horizon was a thin golden line. The clouds changed from gray to pink, and the mist was touched with gold. There was a silent moment when everything held its breath, and then the sun rose.
Yo! The End Of Year exams were over today. Today was Science paper. Last night I finally understood why Darryl Kor Kor can stay up till 2 in the morning... The paper was easier than expected. I'm 23, 22 behind me and 24 in front of me say it's very difficult. I hope I didn't write mostly wrong answers... No, I know I didn't. I was not sure of a few questions but I attempted everything :)
Oh ya, as I was about to start writing, Chen Hua MSN me with the whole poem after he saw my MSN message "Nothing Gold Can Stay..." which is the title and last line of the poem by Robert Frost. His class watched it in Sec 1 two years ago during Literature lesson. But they didn't use the book. He memorised the poem though he doesn't understand it, haha.
Anyway, Xuan Lin's birthday is tomorrow, Jaslyn's birthday is Sunday, my birthday is Monday (a month and a week from Jaslyn, haha)... I have Values Champion training on 21 and 22 October, a week before school ends for the year. Is that any sense?... Bye!

