Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, May 15, 2009
Exams over

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Hi! It's the last day of the SA1 exams that require studying. I still have a CL Paper 3 on Monday, which is listening comprehension. Then it's all over. Today's Math. Paper 1 scared me, so hard, I thought Paper 2 would be harder and I would fail. During the break after Paper 1 I went to study a bit outside the band room, on the same floor as the sports hall. Do you have any idea how much I miss that room and how much I miss doing homework outside there?!?! Finally I'm there again! I was a bit late back to the exam, a few minutes. They were there and their bags put behind the hall already, but still quite noisy, so I wasn't too late. Paper 2's easier than I thought, I'll pass :D

Went straight to Hougang Mall after school to look for a present for dear Cai Yan. Her birthday's coming :D I went to Popular to buy wrapping paper and a bottle for something I made more than a month before 30 May. Then I wanted to go to Gift A Name and get her a keychain but that shop's not there anymore -.- So I went to Mini Toons (I already thought of going there) and got her present from there. I got a foldable box too, since the staff recommended it. There's quite a few but she only showed me 2 and asked which I want, so I took the one with "Good Friends" on it ^w^ The present had to squeeze inside the box o.o (So no wrapping paper) There's a greeting card too. So let's see now, Cai Yan's gonna get a lot of things from me, wow, lucky senior eh? Has such a wonderful senior like me. There's the present with a small greeting card, a birthday card I finished a while ago (I think I spent nearly 3h :O), that something I made more than a month before 30 May and another something I made a month before 30 May. WOW! Am I the best junior or what? Hahaha! I hope she likes everything, and hope she doesn't mind the ugly parts of the card... When will she come back to NAS Band again?...

I miss my section damn much!!! :'( I see their (CH & Darryl) faces everyday (because it's my handphone wallpaper) but I can't be with them :( Bye.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:12 PM