Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, March 20, 2009
NAS 15-hour Challenge

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

15-hour challenge yesterday, in celebration of NAS Founder's Day. 730am to 10.30pm. All the way till 11.30am (lower sec lunch) I was making squares out of the magazines I brought. And I didn't fold one dragon. Some rude people just came and took so much of my paper, WTF, can't they tear it themselves idiots. During lunch time I bought one heart key chain, $1.50. I think they made it themselves. Some alumni came back to help a girl who graduated last year to raise money for an operation. After lunch at 12.30pm we went to the computer lab. I saw Cheng Heng, then outside the lab I saw him again. His class was before our class, but I don't know why he's not inside. We're supposed to answer as many questions correctly and every correct answer brings 10 grains of rice which will be donated to charity. I did mostly English Grammar and Multiplication Table questions. I managed to bring 5150 grains of rice at the end of 1h. Our target was 20 000 because that amounts feeds one for a day...

At 1.30pm we went back to class. I think I made more squares before starting to fold the dragons. Looks nothing like dragons. I took a long time to learn it and it's ugly. At 5.30pm we went for dinner, no veg this time -.- What kind of school doesn't give students veg? After that we went back to class and continued. Later, 2R6 & 2R5 went to the new library. We took a video that will be shown to the guest on Monday to launch the new library. We just clap and scream when they record. It's actually supposed to be live on Monday evening but Mr Lim (principal) decided to do it then so we won't have to stay back. Then went back to class. They stopped folding when they reached 1000. Why the heck did they? -.- Then later there's an announcement that said we have only (how many) dragons and require (how many) more, then they start rushing -.- They said last time that an officer from The S'pore Book of Records will come at 7.30pm to count, then at 8pm they announce that we have until 8.30pm?! -.- After we're done folding, we strung 100 dragons on a string. We had 1200+ by then I think.

Then at 9+ we went to the hall. 2 officers were there already. Last minute still ask us to fold more dragons, haha. Finally the teachers said we have enough already. I think there were extras since some were still folding when they ask us to stop. But they said we got 15 000. By the entire Sec 2 level, 2R1, 2R2, 2R3, 2R4, 2R5, 2R6, 2R7, 2C1, 2C2 & 2I1. Sec 3R1, 3R2, 3R3, 3R6, 3R7 and 3I1 I think made 13 500 masu boxes! :D They had a target of 15000 too but less people than Sec 2s, anyway, it's a record :D Don't know if there ever was but I know there never was for dragons :D 4R1 made 1685 friendship bands that will be distributed to all students and staff. 3R4 made the school logo with paper stars. Very nice, very accurate! One class made "RIGHTEOUSNESS AND COURTESY" out of paper hearts in yellow & blue. A sec 1 class made a quilt. Overall, yesterday was cool.

Before dismissal Liang Rong made an announcement, no practice today but have on Saturday. Then he suddenly "Wait! Wait!" and say he wanna do a cheer for NAS. He shout into the microphone 3 cheers, haha. So loud that Ms Tan (VP) covered her ears. The last one's loudest, haha. My Band Major la, love to do 3 cheers :D We're dismissed early, at 10+ before 10.30pm. They said the 15h challenge t-shirt will be given on Monday together with something special. The shirt's very nice :) When I was going to the canteen (my mom waiting) I saw Cai Yan at the table outside the bookshop. At first I thought it looked like her but don't look like her, but she look at me and waved. She put braces! Haha, and wear all black. I can't believe I almost couldn't recognise my own senior -.- At the traffic light, I saw Darryl. ...*sighs* totally ignore la. Bye.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:58 AM