Band practice today! Actually it's Founder's Day rehearsal. I went upstairs very early. Xue Qi came later so only the 2 of us there and we did homework. Then the 4R1 people came. Cliff go climb through the window, haha. Then I said we (me & XQ) so hardworking then Darryl came and say wah so hardworking, haha! "I know, I just said that." Then later Cheng Heng climb out the window, I didn't even know he was here until then. Then later, Jaslyn open the other door (nearer to me & XQ) and suddenly "Hello." haha! At 3pm we went in. We went to the hall first and sat in concert order on the floor and did nothing. I didn't even know why we're there. I think to set up chairs but only needed some people. Cheng Heng go sit with other people, then left me and Dar. Then never talk one, so I go to Serene & CJ to see Serene's phone and get 2 songs from her. I found out she's Christian. Then Dar also go sit with other people. (I 'abandoned' him, haha).
Then go upstairs again and do warm up. Oops oops, Dar how can you be so careless :( Now you have to use the bass trombone with stuck water key, haha. I didn't con you 2 because you 2 know I'm using tenor -.- CH say CY say they bully me, haha. He's like "You tell her one right?" "She found out herself!" Haha. After warm up, we went downstairs to hall. We're not using the stage eh, we beside the stage to the left of it. Guzheng on the other side. Trombone and trumpet (4th row) stand up, yay! Cliff conduct, we play Overture No. 1 too. I thought Monmouth only. CH, you also, how can you be so careless? The instrument is precious! The Media Club take our pic eh! Right beside me :O haha. I think... today was... unlucky, but somewhat fun too. Bye! Band practice tomorrow! :D
Labels: Band, Concerts/Performances, Events/Occassions, Seniors, Slide oil, Trombone

