Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

9 January 2009 Friday

Today there's PE, take height and weight. I'm only 156cm?!?! I expected at least 160cm by now! Later in the day there's Geography, chapter 2 population. Mdm Jamilah's slide show had 2 pictures taken during lower sec assembly last year! :O I saw Chen Hua, so I knew that Cheng Heng must be somewhere near there, then I saw Cheng Heng :D Lesson ended at 12.30pm, band practice starts at 2.30pm, so went to canteen to eat. I saw Darryl with Karl. I saw Samuel when I was in the bus to school yesterday :D After a few minutes went upstairs. I set up my trombone. Cliff said Mr Yeo's not coming because he's preparing for his wedding tomorrow. Then he told us to go for sectionals. Darryl went to the same place that Jezer used. I just set up my stand and Darryl's NCC friend came and asked "Your junior ah?" "Ya" Of course his junior right? I can't be his senior right?

We did warm ups. Then we did Overture No. 1 the starting. I have low notes. He said aim at that block. Last time Jezer said his senior make him and other juniors blast at that block because they always complaint when they have band BBQ. Then he ask me to hold the trombone higher. 90 degrees. I playing and he clapping the tempo then the wind blew and my whole stand dropped, haha. "Nature strikes back" Then I turned around and saw Cheng Heng walking down the steps.

Anyway, he do warm ups himself while Darryl continue teaching me. The wind blowing my file, Darryl ask Kevin for wallet (because I don't have) and he lent his wallet. Then the wind still blowing, blow his wallet also, then 50 cents drop out on the floor. Then the wind blew again and 5 cents dropped out this time. Then I said "Eh got $1 here eh!" on the stand, haha. Then he gave him back his wallet because it didn't help much. We went to a different place but still that area outside the classrooms, the bridge there. We used 3 areas there, but still the wind blew. Ask us to aim at that block.

Still windy, we changed to a third place there. CH said he's now 190cm! We hardly played before the wind came again. CH's scores went flying everywhere and they went running everywhere after it. The stands dropped too although their files are heavy. Then 2 scores flew past the wall, oops. And went downstairs, then CH ran down the stairs to the first floor to get it. Darryl found another place. We went inside where it's not open space, but same level, 4th. Finally we could practice! I asked "Today's Tuesday right?" He said "Friday! Tuesday! You 3 days back in time ah?" "Sorry la!" Because Tuesday also has practice what. Practise a while then went back already. Taufiq was there.

People were late, they settled at 4.40pm and got lecturing by him. There was no break. Darryl went to tell him about leaving early. Then we play Overture No. 1. Darryl left at 5pm. Then he wanted us to play the ending part. So we're playing again and again. I so nice waved bye to him haha! Then we do A Monmouth Overture. When I empty saliva, CH looking at me and he started laughing. I went "What?" He say my saliva went outside the bowl. "I cannot see what!" I really want longer hands faster! At the bottom of 1st page there's a few bars with the notes smaller than the others. Then he's like "What's all this?" I also don't know, haha. We kept our instruments and took our bags. Ms Ong talked to us. She said we just accepted a performance at Orchard Road. :O Cool! I read from Rebekah's blog, there's marching tomorrow :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:00 PM