Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

6 January 2009 Tuesday

I was late today. I walked into the school after 7.45am then the guy stopped me -.- I turned around and saw Cheng Heng, haha! His long pants so long! The guy told us to stand 5 in a row, I & CH first row (but not beside each other), which means we're one of the earliest latecomers. Yesterday I also came after 7.45, and it was Mr Vincent Lee there. But he just stood at the staircase and didn't stop the group of people what. Isn't he a discipline master or something? I don't even know who that guy is, if he's even a teacher. He doesn't even look like one. Went to class with my mood affected for the whole Maths period. Later Mdm Jamilah came and asked for some people. They were late so their attendance wasn't marked. But she didn't ask for me, so maybe she already marked my attendance :O Band practice today. Assembly ended at 2pm so I went to eat lunch then do a bit of homework for a few minutes then went to the room. The store room so cramp. Tuba cases blocking the cupboards. I set up my trombone and took Total Training, not the file photocopied one, the pages put together with a blue transparency in front one. Darryl and Cheng Heng came :) Rebekah took attendance. She said she'll call the section then we tell her who's present in the section. But when she said this, Darryl was in the store room. So when she called "Trombone", Darryl just stared at her without saying anything, haha. That time Cheng Heng came already but in the store room. Don't know whether she marked him or not. But in the end his attendance should be marked la. Then we did warm ups. Germaine conducted?!?! The way she said "instruments up" is like... so different, first day at band also will know she doesn't usually do it. Never do Chromatic Low Tones, only Total Training. During Total Training, Mr Yeo came. After that, we played Kokomo I think. Anyway there's a part we the trombones have melody, together with eupho and Mr Yeo asked us to go out and practise for 5min. Before that he also sent some sections to go out for 5min. Taufiq wanted us to practise together, haiy...'sian'. I'm tired of practising with them. Then we went back in after more than 5min. Mr Yeo asked both sections to play that part then he counted 1 2 3 4. We're supposed to come in on the n after 4 but nobody did, and only Darryl came in on 1 after the 4. He came in only a quaver, then Mr Yeo went "aiyo" haha. There's once Cheng Heng raised his hand but Mr Yeo didn't see, busy singing the trumpet part while looking at his conductor score. In the end I found he wanted to get slide oil. So he did in the end. Mr Yeo was talking about Sec 1s. He said those who just finished Sec 1 would know how it's like when we just joined junior band. Then he started 'suan-ing' (insulting) people, starting with Larry. He play sound like cow. Then Andrew, Xue Qi and Xuan Lin. Then he look at me and say what another cow. See the seniors play then moo moo moo (while changing position but he sang the same note) eh where to put the hand ah? What crap, since when I don't know my positions. And how to have the same note when playing different positions, exaggerate also at least have to make sense right? Darryl still can laugh. Not sure if Cheng Heng did, probably did la. He suan them I not only never laugh, I also very annoyed. Then he suan me wrongly and they can laugh -.- Not funny la. I tried to smile to make it seem like I found it funny too, but just couldn't. Today I'm so lonely, nobody talk to me. Only near the end of practice then Darryl talk a bit. I was emptying saliva before we started on Sesame Street where we have to share score then he ask if I can see, only. When practice gonna end then he suddenly asked me "How long is your hand ah?" I simply shrugged then he said "Stretch out" so I did and he stretch out his hand beside mine. Then he said "Ok la, quite long. Ok I'm short." Haha! Then Cheng Heng said "Wait, again again." So again. Then he look at the shoulders to see whether the starting point is the same then Darryl said "Parallax error la" Haha, Darryl's hand longer than mine of course. We kept our things first then went out again. That Andrew, shoes too big or got problem walking, go kick my section's saliva bowl then say he never kick. Then I tell Yihui her junior spilled it she say "Then you clean la" What crap, assholes. He spill then I clean for what?! Asshole. When I came out after keeping my things the mess was still there. So I cleaned it la -.- Then James or who say Darryl irresponsible senior. He say Andrew should be the one cleaning it, then I turned around and said "He don't want to clean what!" Damn irritated. Darryl actually asked me to leave the tissue there, but since there was a dustbin there I threw it away. The saliva soaked through the tissue and I touched it, eeeee. Then I said "It's our own saliva right?" It's our saliva so never mind. Then after that went home.

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:56 PM