Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, December 4, 2008
21st Century International Band Festival

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

28 November 2008 Friday

Last day in Genting. After breakfast, take all our stuff and gather at the grand foyer. Taking attendance-asking every section if all the members were here. Cliff called Trombone and looked at me. I thought Darryl was there because I saw him just now, so I nodded, and was wondering why Darryl didn't answer. But later I saw him come and he sat behind -.o So actually he wasn't here... Actually I'm sitting with Xue Qi, Jaslyn & Xuan Lin are behind us, Darryl & James are behind them. But later changed, I go behind and sit with Jaslyn. Me & Jaslyn went toilet, then when we came out, I stopped at the entrance because I wanted to take a picture of the band. Then this cleaner lady came in with a vacuum cleaner and it was about to run over Jaslyn's feet then she screamed. Hahaha! It's Jaslyn who's gonna be hurt but instead of her screaming, it's the cleaner screaming, hahaha! Jaslyn just stepped over it. I didn't get a picture. But actually I did get one not of the band, of the place, I think it was before that. Jaslyn came up with an idea. I got a picture of someone in the end. Don't know whether it's obvious because my camera was facing away a bit. Anyway, I got the picture :D Thanks to her idea :D I'm not going to put it here, not safe. But I will put the picture I took of the place :D Look!



Actually many schools were there, but no one walked past here when I took the picture. Pasir Ris Sec sat beside us and the silver eupho player was beside me. Not directly beside I mean, there's space between the schools. Maybe Darryl saw her too. Haha, she talked to him a bit during the workshop on Wednesday. You know, my room has 2 windows. One's facing outside. Outside my room also has a window. I went to another end of the corridor with another window and saw the theme park! So I took 2 pictures of it. I put my phone outside the window :O Haha, look!

Outdoor theme park


Outdoor theme park


The bus came at about 9am. We put our instruments and luggages on the bus then got up. Me & Jaslyn were a bit late, there was only one place left I think, so we had to sit in front of Darryl & James. Haha! We stopped at Yong Peng for lunch again. This time no sharing. I was fine on the bus because I wasn't hungry :D When we reached school, we brought our instruments upstairs to the store room. Then I went back down and waited for my father. Go home take bus again -.- Another long bus ride. When I reached home, I went to my grandmother's house first. Ate dinner there then went home. I took pictures of some things. Look! :D
My lanyard! :D

My Lucky Rocks! :D I used it the first time I learnt marching in Band! :D I brought them along :D

My room card key
Next year's competition is from 23 Nov to 27 Nov, Monday to Friday also. I want to go again! :D I don't think we'll be going again soon... Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:04 PM