Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
21st Century International Band Festival

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

26 November 2008 Thursday

Woke up and got ready for the day, then went for breakfast. Then went to the room again, workshop starts at 10.30am only. Darryl came to say, meet at the lift lobby at 10.30. At 10am, Xue Qi told me it's 10 already. I was like, so? It's only 10, the workshop's 10.30. She said Darryl said 10 so I quickly set up my dearest 宝贝 trombone and left the room, although I still thought he said 10.30. No one was at the corridor! Everyone was like...surprised and all, even DL wasn't ready. He probably said 10.30. Anyway we can't gather at 10.30 because it starts at 10.30. So I waited outside his room and we went to the lift lobby. Our workshop is sectional but ours is with euphos (again -.-) So we waited for them and Darryl asked me if I brought writing material. I forgot! So I ran back to get the pencil case and booklet (which has pages for lesson notes) and ran back.

Darryl's trombone & my trombone! :D Looks like mirror image right?


Hmm...I won't put the details of the workshop but I'll say I did learn some things. And DL and I have the same reaction when something happens. We look at each other, hahaha, very funny! At the end of the workshop, we had 30min left, so the instructor (who's a trombonist) asked if we wanted to play any song. Pasir Ris Sec (who had 6 trombonist & 2 euphos (1 gold)) played the last part of a song. I don't know what song that is. They also only have 1 female trombonist! The instructor corrected them while they played again and again. Then after that, he wanted US to play. All DL's fault la! Before they played he already wanted to play Novena. He put the file on the stand and opened to 2nd page of Novena! He wanted to play bar 121 which is 2nd page. Then the instructor looked at it and asked us to play. "All your fault la! Later cannot pitch the high F!..." Haha! But luckily I managed :D After we ended, we went for lunch then went to Meeting Room 10 to watch videos of Japanese bands perform. Can hear the trombone workshop in Room 11! :D We were there.
Watched until 4pm+ then they said the hotel gave us free game of bowling so I actually wanted to go with them to see them play. But they went up to 22nd floor and did nothing at the corridor so I thought they weren't going anymore. So I went to Jaslyn's room to play eupho :D Then I found out they all went bowling I don't know where -.- Eupho's easy, very easy. I played high high B flat. And I didn't use much air and the sound was loud. I played some parts of Novena on the eupho.
After dinner was the Friendship Concert. Liang Rong wanted us to sing happy birthday to Ms Ong so we did, and another school sang it in Chinese! :D After the concert, the results were announced. I wrote everything in my diary so I won't write here. Our results, my feelings, my reactions, everything. My face was wet, and I lost a lot of water... Bye.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:56 PM