Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

I'll only summarise the day's happenings from now, because I'll be writing the full story in my diary, and also because some people won't want to read if it's too long.

Band practice today! :D I found my water bottle the exact same place I left it on Wednesday, haha! I went to wash and refill it. I used my new bag today. I was taking out Kevin's trombone when I said I want to use bass trombone again and just at that exact instant Darryl opened the door!! Kevin had a haircut too! Haha, maybe he also had it yesterday like me! His hair is so short now. People didn't notice I cu hair, though I felt it's a lot shorter now. Anyway, we warmed up with Chromatic Low Tones. Then Ms Ong came with Benedict and Yi Hui who'd gone downstairs to try the 2 new uniform designs. Yi Hui was wearing white blouse and black skirt with red plaits and red blazer. Benedict was in all black and red blazer too. I think the white and black one's much nicer, but a lot of people said all black was nicer :( Why must we even change, the current one is very nice, but Darryl called it a banana suit -.- After that we continued with Total Training, then went for sectionals! :D I think sectionals was fun today! :D :D

We practised both songs. Singapura Medley first then Novena. There's a part where there's 3 minims of note G and it's slurred. Darryl say it's 6 counts so don't tongue. I've always been tonguing. Was wondering why the first 4 counts is 2 minims and not 1 semibreve... He said the composer was tying to trick people... Anyway, the chorus part we're supposed to play the whole phrase then breathe but I play till there then tired already. I asked if I can breathe quickly in between then he started teaching me Science :D Triple Science guy!! :D "Human reaction takes about 0.3 to 0.5 seconds and you still need to think, so everything should be 1 second plus then the judges can tell already..." And I like to hear him tell stories. He said Terrence was from trombone and bla bla... We moved on to Novena later.

I said I can't do something then Darryl asked "Then how ah?..." I said "..die..." "No la! Won't die one la!" Haha! Cai Yan cme when we're doing Novena. She clapped tempo for us. She doesn't know Novena. Darryl & Kevin said Samuel quit :( After a while, Darryl gave us 5min break. Kein said he wanted to play basketball then Darryl said something like, who want to play with you? The bangla ah? Even the bangla also got better things to do! He asked: Taiwan got bangla ah? Kevin: Of course la! Darryl: I mean construction worker one, have or not? Kevin: ..... How I know?! I asked Cai Yan: They always argue like that ah? Cai Yan: I know how you feel. Haha, I think she's experienced it before too. Cai Yan took out the bass trombone during the break but I didn't see her use... I took 12 pictures during the break! :D

Bass trombone! :D


T3 & T2! :D (Kevin used T2)

Kevin's trombone, T3 & T2! :D


Our trombones! :D

Neat & nice! :D

We are one section!!! Yeah!
The bells are exactly aligned! :D

We love trombones! :D

Our sectionals place! :D

Sectionals outside the store room

The band's side of the store room! :D
Our trombone cupboard with the bass trombone case and a mute! :D
After the break, which ended at 10.30am (30min), was combined practice. Our instruments came back! :D We changed back to our own instruments. Cai Yan lectured the band for being late from break. I wasn't late, so I didn't feel anything except that she's doing the right thing. We started combined at 11am. Darryl was in the store room until 11.30am cleaning his trombone! When he came out we just stopped -.- We played both songs and I couldn't pitch the high notes -.- Don't tell me I'm so used to Kevin's trombone already -.- Ms Ong gave the schedule for Dec practice. There was supposed to be none but we need to practise for the Sec 1 Orientation and CNY 2009. I was gonna ask Darryl if he can come for every practice then I said "Eh why they put one "Merry Christmas" here?..." Then he said "Oh ya when's your birthday?" I was gonna say 23rd November but I remembered today's 22nd then "Errr..." came out instead and I checked my watch for date and said "Tomorrow" haha! He said "Happy Birthday in advance" Yay :D And shake hand too :) So nice, he's the only one in band who remembered. (I think he remembered)
I said I can't go for the first 2 practices because I'm going to Taiwan. "Oh ya (immediately turns to Kevin) She's going to Taiwan. Cliff lectured us then we went to keep our instruments then shift them down to the conference room. I was doing nothing when Darryl asked me to lend him my water bottle. My reaction very funny... "Wait ah wait ah!" Then put my mouth to the bottle and drink (aka suck it) then pass to him. HAHAHAHAHA!! His expression was... don't know how to explain. Haha! Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:44 PM