Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫


12 November 2008 Wednesday
Band practice today! :D From 1-6pm. When I was walking to school from the bus stop, Yi Hui tapped me and I said hi. She asked why I come so early, I said I always come so early, haha! Then in school we went separate ways. I was going to SMS Xue Qi to ask if she's in school already. Then Rebekah came and said can go up already (I was at the staircase. When I reached the room, I just stood outside and the railings... After a while I went in to set up my instrument and all.

I opened the cupboard and saw that me & Darryl's trombones were not there, which meant that they're sent for repair already! I remembered Cheng Heng said I could use his since he's not going to Genting. I thought: If I use his (which is gold but no trigger) Darryl will have to use T3. Haha! But I never played that trombone before so I want to try. So I took out T3 which is in front of Cheng Heng's trombone. Then I took out his trombone. The case wasn't zipped and the whole case opened and everything dropped out!!! (Except the slide) And what's more that cupboard is the highest one! Why wasn't it zipped?!?! The bell dropped out! :O The 2 mouthpieces also. And a metronome. The back cover of it broke. Germaine said that's a very old metronome. I didn't know the case wasn't zipped! Then after Jaslyn and I kept those things which dropped, back in the case, I happened to turn around and saw Darryl! He wasn't there when it dropped... Oh yes, Cliff was back today. Cheng Heng didn't come today because he has class chalet. But someone said he's sick...

Anyway, after setting up the trombone, I went out and we did warm ups. I found my section's Total Training (in a box with my section's stands and files) :D I used the stand with Cheng Heng & Samuel's name as I couldn't find the one I always use,,, I brought out the Total Training. We did Chromatic Low Tones first. Then they used a new warm up book. I don't know if my section has it or not, so I moved to sit beside Jaslyn. It's a book of scales. Then when we're half way through that book, Darryl came back from his lunch break. He went to the store room of course. While we're doing E flat Major scale, playing in thirds, he sat beside me (without instrument/stand/file, in other words, nothing with him) Then I stopped playing as I wasn't sure then he ask "Rebecca, any idea where my trombone is?" Me: Sent for repair la. Mine also sent for repair, then I use Cheng Heng's trombone. Darryl: Then Cheng Heng leh? Me: Cheng Heng...class chalet. Darryl: I have no trombone for today. Me: You use T3 la. Darryl: (Just laughs and ignores) Actually I was serious when I said that... Then I sat back at my usual place and Ms Ong gave us our itinerary for the Genting trip! :D She went through it with us.

There's also a custom pairing, for when we're at the custom checkpoint so we can help each other. People with small instruments help those with big instruments. I'm paired with Chong Jin, but what's the point? Her bass clarinet isn't that small. So how can she help me or vice versa? Some names were in capital letters. "DARRYL LIM KANGFU" Haha, don't know why. Cliff said something to Ms Ong, then I looked at the custom pairing list and people started laughing, hahaha! Mostly it's the Sec 3s, but me too, because I know his last name is Tirtamaya and not Tirtaraya! They laughed like mad, haha. Some of the pairings were pointless. Serene and Shimei and paired when they're senior & junior and have the same instrument, Alto Saxophone. Another is 2 clarinets together. Then there's me and Chong Jin. Pointless right? Why not pair me with a clarinet or someone whose instrument is smaller than a bass clarinet (which is about the same size as my trombone)?! Darryl's paired with Chien Wai. The wake up call and breakfast timing is 15min away for one of the days, I saw. How can people get ready in 15min?! Then during the workshops, we'll be separated into our sections and we'll be with people from the same section from other schools. So I'll be with Darryl only...

After the briefing, which ended 2pm+ Taufiq came and sat at Kevin's place. He asked Darryl where his trombone is and he explained. Then he asked him to use the silver one, "better than nothing". So he got up and I asked whether he wants to use this one, he said "Never mind, I try T3....You wanna use T3 right?" (I ever asked to change back to T3) Me: No...I don't want!! Haha, then he got T3 and left it at his place and went to wash mouthpiece. Last time, that day I changed trombone, I said I didn't wash mouthpiece the last practice. He said never mind because the next person to use it will have to wash it. Who ever thought the next person to use it would be Darryl himself! Haha! Then the conductors came. Mr Yeo: Are you alone? Me: No, Darryl go wash mouthpiece... Mr Yeo: Where's Darryl? Me: Go wash mouthpiece. He asked me so many times where's Darryl -.- Then he stared at T3 and asked "Who's using that?" Me: .......Darryl...(with a laugh) Then when he came back he asked him why he change trombone -.- I also changed trombone. We used Total Training. Actually Ms Leong came earlier and did till Lesson 3 no. 1 then he continued.

Me: I suddenly find this trombone so small...
Darryl: Hi Senior.... I'm surprised and look at him)...Hi...
Me: (Just laughed because I can't call him "Junior" right?!)
My senior called me "Senior"? Haha, but I cannot call him "Junior", that's not respecting him. I'm not like those people (the 3 fat idiots) who have no respect for their seniors. I respect my seniors a lot. We then did Singapura Medley first. Mr Yeo said we were gonna play both songs without stopping, if we cannot play, we cannot play. But half way through SM he stopped -.- And stopped many times after that. So actually we played it a few times. Then finally Novena, but only a bit, we didn't play the whole song. Why's this slide so stiff at the top? Oil already still so stiff! Darryl said T3 also, then I just say ya that one also. He asked how I managed to survive with it for don't know how many months. Aaaahhh..... don't know. Actually I wanted to say because your junior pro what, haha! Then we had sectionals. I want one section only, NOT bi-sectionals (2 sections) Why must practise with eupho?! When they play wrongly we have to play again. I tired eh! And the whole sectionals doing 8 bars only -.- And YAY I can empty saliva again! Third time only though. Because earlier during warm ups, Mr Yeo told me to play high B flat for tuning and I heard saliva in the sound :D And when Darryl emptied his saliva, it was grey, haha! I went "Why is this one grey?!" I never had much saliva in T3, sometimes had a few drops, other times nothing. Anyway, went back in after sectionals. Oh yes. When Ms Ong finished briefing us earlier, I put the itinerary between pockets of my file. Then I was adjusting my file on the stand and the itinerary dropped out! The saliva bowl was right there!! But luckily it didn't spill and my paper didn't get wet.
Anyway, we continued Singapura Medley. At 3.40pm we had 15min toilet break. I only drank water. When Darryl came back from toilet, he tried playing the melody part that we don't have :D We only have the chorus of the melody "Chan mali chan oi oi..." that part, he played in front of that :D Reminds me of myself! :D After break, SM some more and finally a bit of Novena. We started from the back. We ended after 6pm today and Mr Lim (band teacher) told us to bring school tie & black shoes to Genting. The Majors said we're gonna perform for Saturday's Student Learning Festival. Asked whether we want to play Mamma Mia then they didn't want. They all wanted YMCA which they play every year for Outdoor Learning Experience (OLE). I saw Mamma Mia score in the pocket of my trombone case... And I don't know how to play YMCA! Have to learn it on Friday. So they decided on YMCA, the Majors said Sec 2s and Sec 3s play then Sec 2s do what? Sec 3s: DANCE!!! DANCE!! Haha, no, I want to play! Apparently when the Sec 3s were Sec 1s, they danced while their seniors played! :D Then Mr Lim wanted to see some students.
First name already wrong. "Adam Tan...(says next name)" "Huh?? Who's Adam Tan? Who's Adam Tan??" Then I remembered Sherina is Tan Sherina Adam. Haha. Last name also wrong. "And...Germany!" "Hahahaha...!" It's Germaine! -.- What's wrong with him?! Then we're dismissed and we went to keep instruments. Darryl didn't help me keep the trombones into the cupboard. It's so high how to lift the trombone?! But Jaslyn helped me with Kevin's trombone. She carried one side, I carried the other and lifted it into the cupboard. Thanks :) T3, I think I did it myself. How can Darryl bully junior? :( Poor Darryl, have to wash the bowl though most of the saliva is from Taufiq's eupho -.- After practice, he was like, take out one slide and empty, then take out another one... There's 4 altogether. Suddenly there's so much water on our bowl. Then Mabeline from the back also come and empty. Shimei earlier on also. So many people -.- By right he shouldn't wash the bowl. Then when he came back, he just threw the bowl at the back of the cupboard. It's so high, Kevin won't be here next practice as he's helping out in the Sec 1 Orientation. So who's gonna take the bowl? Darryl himself can't! Haha! Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:12 PM