Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! :D From 1-6pm. I cannot find my section's Total Training file. My row got 2 extra chairs. Then actually I sat at the correct place, but then the euphonium section go leave one space between then and trumpet section, then already moved one place, but then someone go take Cheng Heng's chair then I move again until the last chair -.- I sit so far how to see the conductor? Anyway, before that, Assiddiq (he's in charge yesterday and today because Rebekah and Liang Rong went NCO camp) realised we don't have the originals because it's being photocopied, so we did Chromatic Low Tones. After that then Darryl and Cheng Heng came, and take our Total Training -.- Where in the world did they put it? Or rather, where in the store room did they put it? Haha. Then Mr Yeo came. We practised Novena. Er...I forgot some things that happened already... Practised until 3.20pm then had 30min break until 3.50pm. I took pictures! :D

Our practice room :D Mavis & Sherina (both percussion) came in just when I took this, but I knew they were coming so I didn't get the door in. Those 3 chairs are my section's :D I'm sitting on the left, Darryl in the middle and Kevin on the right. The blue file on the floor is Total Training, the red bottle belongs to Kevin and the small bottle beside it is our section's slide oil :D


My Singapura Medley score-Singapura Medley Part 1 Chan Mali Chan trombone 2


Darryl's trombone! :D I was chatting with him on MSN then I asked him if he knew whose trombone this is. Then I send the picture but I forgot that the name will also be shown. Shucks, I shouldn't have renamed the photo yet

My trombone! :D


I oiled my slide again. I just oiled it on Monday... Then after our break, we had sectionals! :D Yay, I help them hold the door! Helping people makes me happy. We were facing outside as usual, but then the wind kept blowing so we faced left. I could use more common sense, haha. The wind blew and my pages kept flipping then Darryl take the pencil that I clipped on the file, put it at that page, and done! :D Then 3 people there in one line and we block the way, hahaha! Then Brayton came and "teach" us. He was teaching another section before that, euphonium I think. Then he played his parts while we played our part but then he and Darryl took so much time figuring out the speed for one part -.- And then after that Brayton sat on the floor and slept. I cannot pitch high notes... -.- Why can't it be like last Saturday, I managed to pitch the high F more than once.

And there's once Darryl was teaching Cheng Heng for quite a while, then I locked my slide. Then when I was supposed to play, it's rest F high B high C (the first bar of our melody) I played: rest F Bb - Suddenly stopped because I pushed the slide to position 3 but the slide was locked, I forgot to unlock it, hahaha! Also, when we weren't playing, a cleaner with a broom and dustpan walked past, and I found that funny, haha! Kevin's paper kept flying away and almost flew downstairs. It even went under the railings but he caught it in time! :O Kevin is seriously...nothing better to do, haha! He wanted to blast at Brayton when he was sleeping, luckily Darryl didn't allow. Then when Assiddiq walked past, he said "Excuse me Mr..." then he go and block -.- Then Assiddiq was like "Mr Kevin...Mr Cheng Heng...what's his surname?" (Darryl) "Chuang" "Mr Chuang...Cheng Heng..." hahaha! Darryl say "Assiddiq! Camouflage!" Then Brayton said "...Obvious...it's a white wall..." Then Darryl say "...The railings la" Haha, the railings are brown. Brayton woke up to tell us when we play that part (the melody where I locked the slide) we shouldn't use tu to tongue, we should use either D or L, du or lu because it's a slur. D or L, later become DL, haha. Then we went back in, but Brayton went toilet, so we just left his things there. The percussionist (Sherina, Mavis & Azra) went to 3rd level to walk -.- haha. Mr Yeo said might as well go to Tampines Mart and Brendan (percussion) went "Ya la..."

Then we went back in later and went through the whole song of Novena and Singapura Medley. During Singapura Medley my hands were aching! Because we usually play parts of the song only and not the whole song, so I didn't know my arms would ache :( Better get used to gold trombone soon. Mr Yeo also gave us a paper which we're supposed to refer to so we can play better. Chong Jin passed me 3 for my section then I didn't take and passed to them. Then Serene asked to pass her 1, then I don't have, haha! I thought one for each section -.- Mr Yeo went through every point. There's one that says always follow the section leader and when Mr Yeo read it out, I knew Kevin would look at Darryl. So to make it more dramatic, I also looked at him. Then we both look at him at the same time, one left one right, then he look away, hahaha! At the end of practice, we got the parents' letter for the Genting trip and the Edusave deduction from... Then dismissed. I couldn't lift the trombone high enough to put back in the cupboard, haha. Usually after trying a few times can already, but since Darryl was there, he helped me, haha! Thank you :) Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:41 PM