Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! :D 8am to 12pm. It was raining in the morning. I took a picture of the old school beside the new school because they look so different.




The stair case shutter wasn't open so the band waited around that area. 8am already and I still didn't see my seniors. I thought Darryl was late and Cheng Heng was maybe still sick, then I remembered Darryl doesn't come on Saturdays. I thought I'd be alone. Yesterday Liang Rong said he and Rebekah wouldn't be here today and neither would Cliff who's gone back to Indonesia for some matters. But he and Rebekah were here. Then he asked us to make rows of 3 (actually he said 3 rows) and took attendance. He said if he doesn't hear a loud 'yes' he won't mark our attendance. First name he called was Germaine, she said 'here', haha! Then when he called me I also said 'here' haha! We always say 'here'. I thought there'll be marching, but he said to use the 3rd stair case (which one?) so we did, and went to the room but it was locked. By the way, it's not a CO room I found out -.- Then he came and unlocked it. When I was inside the store room and almost done, Cheng Heng came. We warmed up with Total Training and after that had sectionals all the way.

Different sectional place today, it's on the left side of the room instead of the right. Yesterday I talked to Darryl so today I talk to Kevin, haha! We practised Singapura Medley first. He also made me play the high notes, haha! But he also made me play loud. He go stand at the end of the corridor and I play B flat scale and change note when he tells me to. Some notes he couldn't hear...which means not loud enough... Then continued with the music. He went to the room I forgot why then I was practising by myself when Ms Leong came.

When Kevin came back, she said she wanted to make sure our articulation is correct. So after that we kept doing Novena all the way. She also made us play the high notes, haha! I pitched high F!!! Yay! :D For the first time since I changed to this trombone, I actually pitched high F! Cool! :D When she was making us play the high notes, I rested on the trombone with my head down, then she said "Ok or not? Giddy already ah? Because you never take in enough oxygen, you're giving out more than you're taking. Take a break first, I don't want you to faint." Haha! Then after a while, Kevin also out of breath already and his actions showed it. Then Ms Leong was like "YOU also giddy already?" Haha! She told us where not to breathe and where to. She said "You're from the same family, so must breathe together...." One section is one family, haha! There's also one part where my score has slurs but his doesn't. Ms Leong asked why then I said Mr Yeo asked us to draw the slurs. About the breathing also, she made us draw breath marks. I drew a small comma then she said to Kevin "Instead of drawing one small comma like this, you should draw a big V" then after he drew the V she went "So small! Like this!" then she took his pencil and drew a big V, hahaha! Also at the bar with con moto, she said I shouldn't write so many words (I wrote 'watch conductor') because there are many other words on the score (eg con moto). And that "this one, 看, one word still can..." Kevin wrote that, haha! She said she would draw a pair of eyes then she drew on Kevin's score! Haha! Who ask him not to keep back in the file after drawing...

Kevin's scores for Novena (1st trombone-page 1)


Our sectional place with our things. Those on the left are his, those on the right are mine


Then we had 30min break at 10am. Those 2 pictures were taken during the break. After our break we continued with Novena. Then he said Liang Rong said we can clean our instruments, so he went to get the cleaning stuff. It's a tube with one end that has a small sponge and the other end has some round thing. It's supposed to be like this : Put the end with the round thing into the slide first, then push it out the other side. Then from the other side pull out the tube and the sponge will clean out the green stuff inside it. Every time he put in the tube, it got stuck at the bottom where the water key is and wouldn't go beyond that. He tried over and over again and finally it went through. He put it over the dustbin because the green stuff will come out...it looks disgusting, hahaha! Then he helped me clean my slide, this time didn't have to try so many times. I saw liquid come out of the slide, ew... I only saw solid come out from his slide, but I don't know. Maybe the green liquid is because he poured water on the sponge. I think so. And this slide gets rough more often than T3. I oiled it last week I think and today I did it again -.o

Then Ms Ong came and told us "Everyone can go in" then you know what he said? "No I'm not going Genting..." Haha! Then she said "No, everyone can go - in." We were the last few to go in so everyone sat down already and the door is on the right while we're sitting on the left so I suggested going by the other door. It's at the back on the left side, where the percussionists are. Rebekah's nearest to it. But the door was locked (to prevent the CO people from coming in) then Cheng Heng and I were knocking the door but I think it's soft, and it's painful. He called her name also but she didn't hear. We also pulled the handle (it makes more sound than knocking). Finally she opened the door, haha! Because percussion instruments are loud you see. Ms Ong talked about the Genting trip. About the cost, then she told us how much we have in our Edusave account. Brayton is rich! He has $1000+ and Chong Jin also, has $800+. 2 people have $1, haha! Last time I checked, I had $542.54 but now I have less... The 54 is cents, haha! Darryl's richer than me, haha!

Then she talked about the rooming. Someone said Xuan Lin has no roommate then I think Shenghao said "Xuan Lin and Ms Ong" then Kevin said "Xuan Lin and Mr Yeo" Hahahahaha!! :O Ms Ong said the rooming list is not fixed and we can tell her if we quarrel with our roommate then she'll change it. We won't want to sleep with someone we don't like right? Or else...(I didn't hear becuase they laughed so much) Hahaha! We burst out laughing :D After she was done talking about the trip she talked about the messy store room. She said she believes that if her students are not late, she has the right to scold other students from other schools who are late. Kevin started laughing and she said something about the Shenyang trip (school's exchange programme) She said "Cheng Heng and Liang Rong will know what I mean." The Band started laughing (the band's always laughing) then she said she doesn't mean it was them. So if we keep the room neat, she can feedback to the other CCAs. I think that's all, bye!

New hall. Taken before going home when I walked past

I brought back my mouthpiece today! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:25 PM