Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Post-exam activities

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

The first day of post-exam activities today, and the first assembly in the new hall. Yesterday was marking day and Monday was checking EL and CL papers. I got B3 for EL Paper 2 and B3 for CL Paper 2 and 1 combined. We assembled in the new hall today. Only the lower sec. It was air-conditioned. We have 2 halls - Assembly Hall & Multi-purpose Hall. Actors Tan Kheng Hua and Lim Yu Beng (couple) were there. They gave a talk about theatre. It was the first thing in the new hall, so, wow, we had celebrities open the new hall. When they asked questions, hardly anyone answered. In fact, they asked a few times but still no one answered. After the talk, they did a recording and wished us Happy 15th Anniversary for next year, haha.

After that, the second thing was a short talk by someone about 2 things - some learning method and martial arts. Then at the end, he got a volunteer so he could show his attack. He said he'll be teaching us defence so we'll see him again. Recess was at 10am and there was still time, so we watched the national day video. It was funny, haha. All the school videos that we watch are funny. After recess, we went back to the hall to do some IDEA thing, where they asked about the arts culture in our school, whether we like the arts programmes and stuff and we give feedback. Each class split into 2 groups - odd index number and even index number. It was quite boring, I couldn't hear much when the person read what was written on the paper because it was noisy.

After that was done, we did a fire drill. "Evacuated" class by class through 3 exits. There are 19 doors in the hall. Went to the temporary canteen. And from there, we went back to our old classrooms to shift the tables and chairs to the new classrooms. When I went back to class, the new 3I1 sign was there. Why do Sec 3s use the old block when the others (Sec 1 & Sec 2, don't know about Sec 4) will be using the new block? The new signs are bigger than the old ones. 1R6 is on the 2nd floor, same as the current 1R6 classroom. The 2 blocks are connected. When I was walking to the new 1R6, I walked past the first classroom nearest to the old block and saw Chong Jin in there. I looked around and saw Kevin. Then I looked at the class sign and realised that was 2R6! 2R6 is the odd one out there. I think all the other classes are Sec1 classes. And they are all facing away from the old block but 2R6 is facing the old block. Why didn't they do PRIME last year? If they did, Kevin's and my classroom would be on the same level! 1R6 and 2R6 is just a few classes away by the way. Next year I'll be in 2R6, that odd one out and none of my seniors will be on the same level :(

The new classrooms are so big! :D The old classrooms had only 4 fans while the new ones have 6! This means that the new ones are 1 and a half times bigger! :D The whiteboard is longer too! And the projector screen will not cover the national flag when pulled down because the flag is on the left while the screen is on the right.

I went home after the shifting was done. This time my arms don't hurt like when the Band's shifting. I just alighted from bus 27 and I remembered that I forgot to give Ms Ong my particulars form for the Genting trip! During recess Rebekah saw me and I passed my passport to her. She was also holding some particulars forms but she didn't ask for it, and after I passed her the passport, she went off already. Then I felt my handphone vibrating (couldn't hear it ringing) but I didn't recognise the number. Then when I picked up, "Rebecca where are you? I'm Rebekah" How coincidental, I just said I'm not in school then she wanted to say something and I heard people shouting then she said she'll explain to me tomorrow. Don't tell me it's something wrong with the passport. It can't be. Tomorrow I'm having the excursion to the Singapore Discovery Centre. I'll just give it to Ms Ong in the morning then.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:25 PM