Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! I reached school at 7.30am when practice starts at 8am because I wanted to be earlier :D I think only Faris was earlier than me because when I alighted from the bus, he was walking in front. But he went to talk to the security guard while I went upstairs. The door was locked-no one inside, and no one was waiting there either. I was wondering whether practice was there or somewhere else, haha. Then I had nothing to do so I walked around the whole level. I took 2 pictures of the old school building.



Then the door was unlocked so I went in. I set up my instrument, took my stand and went out. We started with Total Training again. I didn't put tissue paper at the water key and air was escaping when I played so I put one piece there...I want my slide back!! Take my slide and give me the lousy slide! We sounded dead so Liang Rong asked us to run one round, like last time. All my seniors were not here, so I thought they all didn't come. 1min 30sec again, and since we didn't complete it in the time limit (overshot by a few seconds) we had to run again. After the first round when I reached back outside the room, Cheng Heng was there. So he missed one round and just ran the next round. He has advantage-he got longer legs so he can run faster. Not fair! We again didn't complete it in the time limit which was shortened by a few seconds (Cheng Heng obviously did) and Liang Rong said to run another round, but in the end we were spared.
Then we went back in and continued with Total Training. This is the first practice for a long time where only I and Kevin come... If only Samuel came too. Cheng Heng's trombone is so shiny! Because he has my slide, or else his slide won't be shiny, it'll be rusty. After Total Training, we all went for sectionals.
My section and euphoniums went to the music room. Euphoniums took chairs but we didn't :D I went outside to empty my saliva but there was nothing there, all absorbed by that tissue paper -.- I want my slide back. This one all the saliva absorbed by the tissue paper. Then Ms Leong came into the room (I think she just came). She asked us why we didn't take chairs, we said don't want :D But she asked us to take, so we did. We stayed in there for quite long. No wonder she asked us to take chairs, haha. Remember I said Singapura Medley has one nice part that I remembered? Ms Leong focused on this part today :D I think I'm good at that part. And, people say I'm louder now! Yay! Could it be because of the new trombone? Or is it me? :D Anyway, whichever the answer is, I'm very happy! :D Before we started, Liang Rong came and asked if the horns could join in but Ms Leong only wanted the lower brasses so she got the tubas instead. From there, we practiced until bar 74. She didn't want to go on the bar 75. The very nice part is bar 55 and a few bars after that. It's crotchet quaver quaver 2 count-triplets except for bar 57, it's 4 quavers then 2 count-triplets. She got us to clap the triplets over and over again with the metronome individually. She said me and Cheng Heng very good. Yay! Go trombone section! :D I love trombone section! Then when we played she said we're changing the crotchet quaver to 2 count-triplets also. Then second time I didn't already, but Kevin still did :(

My arms hurt under the weight of my new trombone. After practising a while, I got permission form Ms Leong to go oil my slide because it was rough at positions 3 & 4. After that, it became very smooth along the whole slide :D For T T3, when I lift it, the slide doesn't come down, but this one, when I lift it, the slide won't come up with it. I keep playing with the trigger now, haha! sometimes we played from the beginning also. Cheng Heng is a pro, he can reach all the high notes. But that's also because he's older and stronger. Break at 10am until 10.30am. I went outside to walk and I took one more picture of the new school.


I cut through to this classroom block by that bridge to wash mouthpiece before practice since Darryl said he did that, so I ask Xue Qi to lead me there. It's 3R1 I saw! :D The first classroom from the left, top floor, which is 4th. After taking the picture and walking around the level, I went back inside. I took pictures of my trombone and Kevin's trombone! :D Last time I also took pictures during break, and I took a long time adjusting the trombone so that there won't be other things in the background. 'His' slide is really so shiny! It's my slide. Our trombones! :D

My new trombone! :D Taken from the angle that made the best photo of T T3. But this one's not as nice. And look at the slide, it's so rusty! -.-

I think this one is nicest out of this batch of pictures :)

Also my trombone :D It's still a tenor trombone

Cheng Heng's new trombone :D I didn't get the whole slide in because there were other things around it and I didn't shift it to another place with less things like I did for mine

Also Cheng Heng's trombone :) Isn't the slide so shiny? It looks perfect because it's so shiny right? My slide! I want it back!!
Then I practised my favourite part of the song :D I just started playing then Xue Qi (who was visiting) said "Wah" and started clapping. Then I stopped and asked "What?" a bit puzzled. She said so hardworking, haha. I've always been so hardworking since I joined Band, always practise during break :D
After the break, Taufiq "taught" the lower brasses and the horns came. We practised until bar 80 something I think, we went past bar 75. Then we went back to the practice room. Darryl sits between me and Kevin but today he didn't come so we put our files on the chair between us. Then Taufiq asked him why he's sitting so far from me. He said the chair is for the files, then Taufiq said the files can put here. (Where Kevin's sitting) Then he said the chair is for Darryl -.- (Don't want to sit with me/dislike me just say so) then Taufiq said Darryl is not here. Then he took our files and said "Sit with your junior la, she's not gonna eat you up." Then Kevin sat beside me. You know how long he hasn't sat beside me already? Actually, that chair's not for Darryl, I'm supposed to sit in between 2 seniors, not one senior sit between 2 juniors! Next time I'll ask Darryl, and also ask him if I can have my slide back! The holiday practice schedule is out. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:01 PM