Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, October 24, 2008
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band practice today! 3pm-6pm. I reached school quite early as usual, at about 2.45pm. Little did I expect that Darryl, Kevin, Jaslyn and Xue Qi who are always later than me, were already there! Especially Darryl and Kevin, they were never that early! I saw more than 2 trombone cases so I knew they were going to help me change trombone. T T3's mouthpiece couldn't fit in the gold trombone so I used the other mouthpiece, which is bigger than T T3's. Yay! I finally changed to gold trombone! Thank you! :D When I came back into the room again, just nice, help Darryl hold the outer slide while he oil the slide. Actually don't need to take out the whole slide, just extend it will do.

Then we went out of the band room/store room, and when Mr Yeo saw the gold trombone, he looked at it and nod, haha. We warmed up with Total Training and my sound sounded like there was saliva inside. I heard Darryl's trombone last time sounded like that when there was saliva also. But when I used T T3, there was never saliva inside. I thought I was really deproving because I still didn't play the high B flat properly. After Total Training, my section and euphoniums went for sectionals. We went to the music room. There are mirrors there. Sectionals means the whole section practise together, not 2 sections practice together! Why Darryl agree to have sectionals together? There's no such thing as sectionals together. It's just like combined practice, we can't practice on our own. After going to the music room, I went outside to empty saliva, and Darryl also. After he unlocked the door, he go and push the door so hard when it's supposed to be pulled, haha! I said T T3 never had saliva, then he said he was also wondering why I can keep playing without emptying saliva, haha. Then when I turn the slide up side down, the saliva came out but I didn't know because I wasn't looking, until he said "There, come out already what." And I looked, wow, so much saliva for the first time, haha. Then we went back in and practised.

I was still out of sorts! I really thought I deproved! Only until we went back to the practice room, then Mr Yeo asked us to play with the horns. Then when he asked just my section to play, I didn't play a lot of notes. Then when he said only 2nd trombone play, mostly it's only Darryl playing. Then he asked me to play alone and I couldn't play properly. Then he said "Rebecca, don't let go here! You're letting go here! (Diapragm) Don't let go, ok?" Then I didn't answer and just look at him blankly because I was thinking whether it was me letting go. Then Darryl and Cheng Heng both tell me to say yes, haha! Then tried again but still cannot play nice nice. He went to the trombone and after a while took my mouthpiece and asked "Why is your mouthpiece so big?" Then I look at Darryl, because I don't know what to do. He said that's for bass trombone and asked if there was another mouthpiece in the case, I said don't know, Darryl said he thinks there's one more. Then he and Mr Yeo went in the store room and I got a smaller mouthpiece. I washed the big mouthpiece for nothing! Then I went to go wash the smaller mouthpiece. I should have taken the big one with me too. When I came back, Darryl and Kevin were insid the room. They changed Kevin's trombone to the one without trigger. Then when I played, it was ok already :D So I' not deproving, it's just the mouthpiece problem. While they were still in the room, Mr Yeo asked them if they were done and said "两个大男人婆婆妈妈!" -.- I asked what to do with that mouthpiece, he said give to...(points at Cheng Heng's seat)...what's his name?..."Cheng Heng..." "Cheng Heng!" He remembered my name but forgot Cheng Heng's, haha. Then Kevin said his trombone was weird, then Darryl go take my slide and change with Kevin's slide -.- His slide was not balanced with the bell, too heavy, so after changing with me, it's balanced. Why give me the heavier slide when my instrument is already heavier than his? (His new instrument is lighter than mine) Then also, my bell is model 42, and the slide is also model 42, then after ahcnging, it's model 12?!?! And his slide is rusty, greenish at the top and the piece of rubber at the water key's not there, means the water key is spoilt and have to put tissue paper there. And it's rough at position 3 and 4, needs oiling.

There was a short break after that. And finally Darryl talk to me! :D He asked "So how's your results?" He only talked to me twice, excluding about band/trombone, and both times he started with asking how's my results, haha. Then I went "Why you always ask that question??" "Just asking la" haha! When I said ok, he said "You did very well right?" Then I "Ok only!" because according to him, his classmates say ok, but they get 80+ for some papers. Wow, 80+ is ok to them. And when I told him about the Science A2 and 74, he went ouch. And the EL, CL 69 and another 2, 68,68 he also went ouch. "And English, I got 10 marks less." "Ouch" See, he can feel my pain too, haha! And he is really my senior. "You aiming for triple Science right?" "How you know??" "Cofirm one" "How you know??" "Confirm one" Actually I wanted to ask again but I knew he'd say "confirm one" so I stopped, haha. "See the face can tell already." Wow, genius :D Actually it's nice to talk to my seniors, but too bad they don't talk to me often :( Oh yes, according to him, want to go to triple Science is not just get good grades for Science, Maths too. He was lucky because in his year, all the smart people don't want triple Science haha. but you're a smart person too :) I hope the same thing happens in my year :D

Then after the break, we played Singapura Medley. We only did this song today. I heard Kevin & Darryl saying something about Cai Yan going to Genting :O She's going to Genting with us?? Then... I forgot what happened. Then we were dismissed. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:45 PM