Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, October 10, 2008
Band meeting

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Band meeting today! Yay! Finally see the band after 6 weeks! :D Math Paper 2 ended at 9am and the meeting was at 10am in the AVA Room. I went upstairs to wait outside the AVA Room. When Darryl came I told Xue Qi "How come this time I see my senior I not happy ah? Not just not happy, unhappy..." Why?... When I was outside the AVA Room, I asked Jaslyn about the quiz at my blog. It's some friend quiz to see how well people know you. I asked her how she knew the answer to the last question. Then Xuan Lin thought I was talking about the Math paper and said the answer is no -.- The last question of the quiz is "Who's my cutest senior? :D (Haha, tricky one)" And the 4 options are A. Cai Yan B. Samuel C. Kevin D. Darryl. The answer is Darryl and she got it right. Then I said I'm talking about the quiz at my blog and said "Where got people's name is "no" one?" Then Darryl went "No! No! No!..." So coincidental, haha! Then Ms Ong came and we went in.

She told us we'd be going to Genting again! Yay! She said it was because the company promised something, not sure what she was saying. Yes! This will be my best birthday as I said! :D She said we'd be moving the instruments after wards and that a lot of people are shifting today and that we're the last people to use the AVA Room, so honoured, but didn't take a picture of it. Then when she was briefing us, there were a lot of funny parts :D When we were too noisy, she took the bell on the table and pressed it, actually it's a service bell but I have no idea why it's in the AVA Room. Then she said we also need to put a picture on the particulars form so that if anything happens, touch wood ah, they'll know like "Oh! This is Gaby's picture!"" Then everyone burst out laughing including Gaby herself, haha! Then also she said she needs us to do some form so she'll know who we want to sleep with, hahaha! She meant room mate but said wrongly and we burst out laughing again. Also, she told us a secret! :D Then she said it's not really a secret la, it's confidential and if we're clever, we won't tell other bands especially those not going. One of the judges called John Edward something is going to be a judge for SYF 2009! Then she said maybe we can take the chance to see what he looks like (we start laughing again) and know what articulation or style he likes, Then Liang Rong said "Why not go make friends with him?" Hoping he will be corrupted so we get higher points for SYF, haha. Then she briefed us on the shifting and we went to shift instruments.

She took us to the new room and said some things about it. The floor is parquet so water spills and scratches will be quite serious. She'll tell about about emptying saliva next time. I was thinking "What if the trombone water key scratches it? And, haha, empty saliva on the floor." Then she told Section Leaders and Exco members to stay there to decide which cupboard for their section and stuff while the rest went back to shift instruments. Since she asked us to shift our own instruments first, I took mine which was outside the band room since I borrowed it and brought it back today. I also took a stand since I thought just carrying one trombone was too little. That stand is in the box where that's the only thing usable and since there's no name, I always use it and I'm thinking of making it my section's. My left hand was very painful because the room is on the 5th floor and we walked up the stairs. Saw Darryl going back when I was going there, must be meeting over. Went inside the band room (which isn't the air-con one, it's beside the air-con one) and Cliff tried to put my trombone in the trombone cupboard but since there was a separating board to separate into 3 parts (all 3 parts are part of the trombone cupboard) my trombone couldn't fit and he had to take out the whole board and put it higher. My stand (not mine actually) also he kept, in the cupboard I think. Then he asked me to tell Darryl to bring all the trombones, even those spoilt. So I went back to the old band room and told him and he said "I know"...Yeah, I thought you would know because I also know but I'm just telling you because Cliff said so. Then I didn't do anything for a while because I didn't know what to do! Then I asked Germaine and she said I could take the mutes because she thought it was my section's. I don't know if it is. Then Chong Jin wasn't holding anything so she took a trombone. It's the kind my seniors use. I took all 4 mutes there. Then half way up the stairs I asked if it was heavy and she said yes, so I switched with her. The gold trombone with the case is heavier then my tenor trombone! Then I said I don't want to change trombone anymore. That's just joking, of course I want to change. Then, already on the 5th floor, while walking to the room, I couldn't take the weight anymore and put it down. Then just then Darryl came round the corner and run there and help me take, haha. I went "Thank you!" haha. Already on that floor and reaching then he come and help! Haha, it's better than nothing. Don't know whether he run because he's worried for me or worried for the trombone, haha! And, oh my gosh, he's so strong! The way he carries it is as if it's so light and he can walk so fast with it! I only started carrying it half way up the stairs but broke down before reaching -.- Does he think I'm useless?... :( Kevin is also very strong. He carried 2 trombones at the same time, one in each hand! Then went back to take some more things. I went to and fro many times, like everyone else :) Oh ya, there's once Chong Jin's Chinese teacher who's also Cliff's Chinese teacher, was arguing with Cliff over Band's space and other CCA's space (we share the band room with Chinese Orchestra and Guzheng). When you go into the room and turn left, there are cupboards on the left and right. We put our things on the right side (don't know if they used the left side in the end because after a few times I didn't go in already). We were using the first half of the left side cupboards then they were going to put things in the back half left cupboards when the teacher said it's CO's space. Then Cliff got agitated and asked "Then where's the band's space?!" The teacher then said "Ah, ah, ah..." as if he said some vulgar word -.- then we start laughing. Then Cliff said he thought it was that side (pointing to the right side cupboards) but the teacher said no, the back half is their space -.- Then Cliff said "Oh even better! Then they'll use this (back half) and we'll use that! (Entire left side)" Haha. So we'll have the left side and half the right side while CO only gets half a side, haha! But Cliff was correct, we own the entire right side. And the teacher actually thought half the left cupboards would be enough for a BAND?! It's even smaller than the old band room, please -.-

The first few times, I went back immediately to shift more things but after a while I stayed in the air-con room for quite long before going back. I took a lot of pictures! Once I went back then Cai Yan, Zhihui, Jo and Shir Lin came at about 12pm, they were just dismissed. Then Cai Yan asked if we were done, I said no, they're shifting the librarian's stuff. Then she told Jo "They're shifting librarian's stuff! They're shifting your stuff!" Haha, then she went in (the old band room) and wanted to help. Jaslyn said she got a lot of piercing, and Zhihui heard and said don't follow her, she ah lian. We put boxes of books on the trolley and they pushed them until the stair case only. Yi Hui was pushing it but it kept steering to the right and she said it was very difficult to steer, haha! Then Melissa (Trumpet) lifted the front and made it straight but when Yi Hui started pushing again, it went right, haha! Then Melissa tried pushing it but she pushed too fast and couldn't stop in time when it moved right. Then the trolley scratched the wall and stained it blue! The new wall has a blue line on it now. Then at the stairs, Yi Hui passed me one box and said it was lighter, then Melissa took that box and said the Trumpet (don't know whose) was lighter. The band seniors are so nice :) The trumpet is very light! I expected it to be a bit heavier!

There's also another time I took 2 bags, one with valve oil and the other was tied so I don't know what it had. There were 12 bottles of valve oil, all or most not used! Hahaha, I'll never have to wait as long as I did to oil my slide again! :D Another time, Rebekah passed me a drum stand then Kevin took it. So she passed me the chimes and it was making a lot of sounds and she said "It's damn noisy, just bear with it for a while. Or you wanna take this?" Then I just used my other hand to take it. Actually I could choose one because she said "or" but I took both because the chimes are small and light and I thought taking only that was too little. I've never seen that chimes before, only seen the big one. That small one has a piece of wood with chimes dangling from it. Then I went to the new room with Jaslyn, Xue Qi and Xuan Lin were in front. They already went in when Jaslyn and I were going to enter the air-con room. I tried to open the door. Actually I already pulled the handle and opened a bit already but because my hand was holding the chimes which was long, it blocked and acted like a lock. But just then someone from the inside opened the door. I was surprised because I didn't know there were people behind the door. Guess who. Darryl, haha. The bigger percussion instruments were transported by a crane! Haha! Then he workers lift it over the railings and some people take it. I kept taking pictures at this part, haha!

We didn't have lunch, only some did. In the air-con room Ms Ong asked me, Jaslyn, Xuan Lin and Xue Qi "Girls, have you all had lunch?"I shook my head and said no. Then she asked the group of guys "Boys, have you all had lunch?" The Darryl also shook his head, haha! Same question, same reply but different people, haha! She got Kevin to put the small drums on top of the cupboards. He just took the drums and put on top without even standing on a chair! Cool! :D The Ms Ong said he's not tall enough and told Jeremy (Clarinet) to get a chair. There's one percussion instrument where there are 2 parts and were separated when transporting. Then Darryl and others were trying to put the other part on the instrument but couldn't then you know what he did? He called Kevin "Cheng Heng!..." Cheng Heng didn't answer because he was in the band room and might not have heard or heard but ignored. "Taiwan!" -.- Ms Ong dismissed the Sec 1s first. Actually I think she wanted those who haven't had lunch to go for lunch then come back and continue. But later changed her mind. I was dismissed at about 2.40pm. I wonder what time my seniors were dismissed... Here are the pictures! :D

Taken from outside the old band room, the new school. We went in by here.


Taken from inside the new school, the classrooms

Inside the new air-con room, the mirror image. The door on the right leads to the band room.


Inside the new air-con room. Where I was when I took the previous picture.

Moving the 1st timpani from the crane outside the air-con room. The person on the most left is Kevin

Kevin looking downstairs after the 1st timpani came

Inside the air-con room when there were more things later. On the left is the door to the band room

Moving Bass Drum from the crane. The tall person on the left of the drum is Kevin again

Moving the big chimes from the crane. That's Kevin too

Moving 2nd timpani from the crane. The person on the most right is Darryl. I think the person blocked by the one right in front is also Kevin

Moving 3rd timpani from the crane. On the right of the drum is Kevin for the 6th time

That's Darryl with the handphone. Beside him is Jay (Trumpet) and squatting down nearest to Darryl is Kevin for the 7th time

A percussion instrument outside the air-con room after being shifted from the crane

Our section's Brass Trombone cupboard in the old band room which I took after dismissal. I'll miss it

The nice board on the right of the old band room. The bass clef on the left and treble clef in the middle are made of messages. It's the duty roster on the right. I'll miss this too

The old band room. Usually the right side would be full of instruments and only a small path beside the cupboards. I'll definitely miss the room

The cupboards taken from outside the door of the old band room. This is probably the last picture I will ever get to take of the band room

Some instruments being shifted from the crane, I didn't take because there were very few people so I thought I might need to help but I didn't in the end. The last time I saw the M-Learning Room was the last band practice, which was about 6 weeks ago. I don't have any pictures of it. I'll miss that room too. It was where the entire band squeezed inside as one band and shared laughter, music and everything. If I ever get to see the M-Learning Room again, I will take pictures of it. Today I managed to take 17 pictures! And not just of instruments like the time I took 8 trombone pictures, I took people too! :D I told myself that the mext time I see the band, I would take pictures of them and I really did! I hope I can do this every practice, haha! The next band practice is next Saturday, so it's not 6 weeks without band practice, it's 8 weeks :( But at least I saw the band and the instruments (even those spoilt) today! :D Bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:59 PM