Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Band meeting

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Today there was a short band meeting. Germaine SMS me about it yesterday. Funny thing, my seniors and I are supposed to be one section but they never inform me about practice dates, changes in dates/time or anything. So today after dismissal at 1pm, I went for lunch at a coffee shop I've never been to with Germaine, Serene and Chong Jin. There, Germaine said that Yi Hui said Shi Mei told her it was a sad thing. I thought that maybe the competition trip to Genting or the performance was cancelled. By the time we reached back in school, it was about 2pm already. Luckily we reached before Ms Ong did. True enough, Ms Ong said the Genting trip was cancelled... :( All because of the instability in Malaysia -.- She said it was a last-minute decision to cancel the trip. Last Thursday, she asked Liang Rong to get the consent forms from her table and distribute them on Friday. But on Thursday night, Mr Lim (don't know id she means the principal or the other band teacher, I think it's the principal) called her and told her to cancel the trip. However, she said that we might be going to Australia in June next year for their Band Fest! :D But she said they don't know if they are going to let next year's Sec 4s (this year's Sec 3s) go because they have 'O' Levels :( We still have our year-end concert in the new school auditorium! Ms Ong said it can only seat 385 people so if we sell tickets, we could only sell 385 so she suggested the hall to him. Sell tickets? I thought there are some bands coming already, according to Mr Yeo. There goes my first competition...I think my first competition will be next year's SYF :) We'll be the first aesthetics group to use the auditorium for a performance if we're using it! :D But only aesthetics groups have performances in the first place, so in other words, we'll be the first to use it! Yay! If we use the hall, I think we'll also be the first to use it because it's during the school holidays :D The meeting was 5 minutes only. After that, while walking to take my bag, I saw Darryl, Cliff and Mabeline (the only band members in 3R1) walking to the AVA Room (venue of the meeting) haha! It's already over when they were dismissed. I wonder if Darryl will still wish me happy birthday twice now that the trip which is after my birthday is cancelled, haha. Maybe there'll be band practice on 24 November. I think he will wish once because I don't think he will forget. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:35 PM