Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 9, 2008
National Day Celebration

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Friday 8 August (080808)

National Day Celebrations today! :D I woke up at 4.50am to catch the first bus. Usually I take bus 72 to Tampines Interchange but the first bus reaches at 6am so I took bus 27 instead. The first bus is at 5.15am and I took the 5.30am one I think. I didn't change bus at the interchange, I changed bus one stop after the interchange which is opposite Tampines Regional Library which is where Darryl takes the bus. I waited about 10min for the bus. I was early! :D I reached at 6.15am! I saw Chong Jin and asked her who else came. Only 3 people, herself, Liang Rong and another Sec1. Liang Rong was in school already but he went somewhere. Then when he came back, I was walking around and he saw me and said, surprised "I thought you'll be late?" I replied "I woke up at 4.50" I thought I'd be late too but in the end I was the 4th earliest. I thought Kevin would be earlier than me because he said he'd be in school at 6+. We set up our instruments after some more people came and went to the canteen. At 6.50am Kevin reached the canteen-late. Well, it's 6+ still. I started practicing and for the first time, I reached High D on the first try! :D Good! :D Then Brayton led us in warm ups. He said "We need to warm up fast fast." B flat Major Scale behind the canteen stage. Then went behind the other stage (the one we'll be playing on) and did Chromatic Scale Low B flat to High B flat. Half way through Chromatic Scale Samuel came and stood beside me but I didn't know until Kevin turned (and his Trombone also turned) then I looked to my left and it's Samuel! Darryl was behind at the canteen stage. He was wearing a red shirt saying PORTUGAL. Singapore's National Day and he's wearing a shirt with another country's name, haha. I have a red shirt saying Paris and I thought that was my only red shirt but luckily I have another one saying CELEBRATION so I wore that one. Did tuning with a tuner-sharp as usual. I couldn't pull out the slide and Darryl tried-pulled out the whole slide, haha!

Then we took our stands, instruments, scores and got on the stage-red too! We played Trumpet Voluntary and I kept playing wrong notes. I pitched too high (eg E flat I played A flat). Then Majulah Singapura-I played better than usual I think. The High C triplets was easier than usual, maybe I had been playing High E flat instead of C! Today we were Whole Section! Yay! After we took the racial harmony pledge, we went to keep our instruments. While going back to the Band Room, we heard someone scream "Whoo!". We looked up and guess who, Cai Yan and some others :D I didn't know it was Cai Yan because I'm short sighted but some people said it was Cai Yan. I think Zhihui was there too. Then I went to wash my mouthpiece and they were still there. Then Cai Yan called me and I looked up and waved, haha:D After keeping my instrument we took attendance then went back to the canteen. I didn't want to go back. Playing was already celebrating enough :D So I walked slowly then when we reached the canteen, someone said Mr Lee was going to sing a song. So that's why he was singing yesterday. We thought he was just singing for fun. We sat at the back of our classes. And during the songs, the uniform groups sang very loudly (louder than the choir even) and did funny actions.

Then was FIESTA! I forgot to bring more money! I even brought less than usual, only $2.70 because I forgot there was FIESTA. Germaine came to me while we were still in the canteen to ask if I want to buy ice pop from her. I didn't buy from her though. I went to my senior class and my senior's class-2R6! :D Mavis (Percussion) saw me and asked me to buy from her class. Actually I thought she doesn't know me. I bought peanut butter waffle from them-$1 but quite small and very hot. Kevin is already so tall yet he stood on the table and held the sign, haha! Then after that I did nothing much and we were dismissed at 12.30pm. Bye! Yay! My first performance(although it's not really a performance but can be counted as one, or else, my first appearance) :D

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:23 PM