Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice yesterday. I was dismissed from class at 12.30pm and practice started at 2.30pm. I went to the food court with Xue Qi at Tampines Mart. Guess who I saw the moment I walked in a few steps. Darryl and Karl (Oboe). He ignored me, as usual. After we ate, we went back to school and did nothing much. Checked out the Band noticeboard. Then at 2.30pm, practice started. Supposed to set up instruments and go to the canteen with our section. Did Darryl abandon me? He left with other people. Went there and he asked me to play high B flat to tune-sharp as usual. After that, I didn't do anything until 3pm when Mr Yeo came. I stained my shirt again with slide oil. Last time I stained it because Cai Yan was teaching how to oil my slide then I touched the oil and touched my shirt. This time I adjusted the tuning slide then touched my shirt because I didn't know there was oil on my hand.

Today, practice wasn't fun or nice. It was tiring. Kevin had MT Oral today so he came at 4pm+. Maybe it was so tiring because I had my 2.4km run earlier. I still have other reasons if that's incorrect. Today we had rehearsal for National Day. When the Uniform Groups people bring in the national flag, we played Trumpet Voluntary (now we are playing it again), when it's Sekolah Sediya (School attention) we played Majulah Singapura. We kept repeating this. Everytime the emcee said something wrong, the teacher ask us to do everything again. This is another reason. I was unhappy because Darryl didn't talk to me yet he talk to that idiot beside him as if he knew him for a year already. Darryl! What are you thinking?! You ignore your own junior but act so friendly to other people's junior! What's more, that's the one who bullied your junior! How could you be so friendly to the person who bullied your junior and yet ignore your junior?! Serene (Saxophone) is right although she was just joking I think-you're gender biased. Cai Yan is right. You don't talk to me because "you haven't really grown up yet." Mood affects tiredness, so this is another reason.

Kevin said while waiting for their turn to be tested for oral, they told scary stories. Darryl said "Crazy ah? Now what month?" Then Kevin said there were talking about one very scary story when suddenly he heard a girl's voice he never heard before-"Cheng Heng" He turned around and Cai Yan was there, hahaha! How could he never have heard her voice? I saw her before practice but she didn't see my till I called her because she was looking at her phone. For Majulah Singapura, I think Darryl's counting is not very good. We're supposed to play F G F G but he's one count early there. When I start F G F, he's already at G F G. So when I'm at position 1 he's at 4 and vice versa then I got confused and didn't play properly there.

I felt so cool when I was playing Majulah Singapura. The slide position has to change very quickly-there are quavers and dotted quavers (0.75 counts) so I move the slide very quickly that's why I felt cool :D

We had to stand and take the national pledge and racial harmony pledge (National Day and Racial Harmony Day is going to be celebrated together on 8 August). First time I didn't put my fist to my heart and also didn't say the pledge because I thought it was just a rehearsal so don't need. I also didn't say the racial harmony pledge most of the time but I did raise my right hand. I think it was the first time, Mr Yeo spotted me not saying the racial harmony pledge and stared at me in a very obvious way so that I would notice and get his message (to say the pledge). At first I didn't know, then when I noticed (which was about the same time Darryl noticed and looked at me) I quickly opened my mouth and recited. Oh yes! Kevin said "Miracle, Samuel coming tomorrow." He doesn't come on Saturdays and I was happy because he's my senior and I never interacted with him before. Yup, that was yesterday's Band practice.

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:54 PM