Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Band practice and Recital

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

Band practice and recital today! :D We practiced in General Office 2 after waiting (and practicing) at the canteen for about an hour. At the canteen, I learnt the first part of the melody of Montego Bay from Xue Qi and played it on my Trombone. When we went to the GO 2, Ms Leong told us not to take chairs because we only had an hour (until 5pm) then we'll go to the M-Learning Room for the recital. I didn't use book or file because I memorised the songs except the warm ups and Frere Jacques, where I shared with Jaslyn. First time my instrument has saliva, usually when I empty and blow very hard, nothing comes out. This time it dripped from the water key like my seniors' instruments. Then every now and then I emptied and there was saliva.

We always play Frere Jacques last and it has a lot of high B flat notes and I always cannot reach when it's coming to the end. Ms Leong said she would record us playing in front of our seniors! So we went there at 5pm. Before we entered, we heard them cheering-for us. Mr Yeo was talking to them until 5.15pm, then we started. While he was talking, we kept telling each other we were very nervous. I said it was the first time I see Trombones(my seniors') and I get so nervous. I also said it's the first time I see my seniors I would get so nervous. Darryl and Kevin were there. I was third to perform. Xue Qi was first and Jaslyn next. When Jaslyn went out, I asked Xue Qi to go out with me to empty saliva. Shortly after I went back in, she was done. Then whe she came back and I was supposed to go, I went "Why you finish so fast? Why you finish so fast? I hate you!" Then the seniors were laughing, at me I think, haha.

I went up with my book and introduced myself "I'm Rebecca from Trombone Section and the song I'll be playing is entitled Alouette." I heard some people saying "What?" and another person replying "Alouette" I was looking at the book when I said that. Then I started playing without looking at the book at all and I saw Germaine whispering to Serene something. Then when I finished and went back, the seniors laughed. I asked the other juniors what happened, they said Mr Yeo told my seniors "Learn from your junior." Then for the quartet, I introduced the song "The song that we'll be playing is entitled Jolly Old St Nicholas" and went without my book (and didn't look at anyone's book either). I gave the queue and we played. When we finished, the seniors laughed again because Mr Yeo said something to my seniors again. Then we played the combined pieces, Montego Bay first. I asked Ms Leong "Is my stand ok?" when I knew it was. She asked if I have enough space then she said very close cannot conduct haha. Then 2 clarinet seniors, Benedict and Tian Hoe wanted to help her conduct but she conducted in the end. She stood right in front of me as I was in the middle and so my seniors couldn't see me. But at least now I know that Kevin cares for me because he kept popping his head out as he couldn't see me. I saw that, haha. I can't remember if he did that for both songs or just Frere Jacques. If it was just Frere Jacques, then maybe it was because he couldn't hear me playing. After the melody, I couldn't play the high B flat notes! So I played softly hoping people wouldn't be able to tell I couldn't reach it. I don't even know if I made any sound at those notes! Worse than usual!

After we finished, Mr Yeo talked to the seniors about our recital. He said there are a lot of things they can learn from their juniors. Then he mentioned one junior then he mentioned me! He pointed at me for a while without saying anything (thinking), then he said "Jaslyn..." I gave a puzzled look. I went " Huh? Jaslyn is her!" (He asked our names at the Tapestry) Then he went "Oh Jaslyn is her. At least I remembered the names... Rebecca, for almost all the songs that she played, she memorised." Then everyone looked at me, I was like how did he know. The quartet one was obvious but the rest maybe he saw I wasn't looking at the book. He continued talking to the seniors. Then he told the seniors something I forgot, about learning from us or something. Then he went "Understand? ... Trombone Section!...(People laugh) Memorise your music!" (People laugh) Then half way talking to the seniors he told me "I think I'll make you Section Leader." -.- Those are not funny, it's embarrassing my seniors. I wouldn't even dream of competing with them or snatching their position. He's bullying my seniors. I felt like apologising to them. I'm not better than them! I kept thinking then (and I'm still thinking) whether they would be upset. If I was one of them, I would.

Then practice was over for the juniors but the seniors were playing the Elmo song and after that I don't know what they did. In the bus, I decided to SMS Kevin for fun so I did that at 6.32pm. First time. I wrote "Hi! :D I'm your junior! :D" but he didn't reply:( Is he angry?... I hope not, I hope it's just that he doesn't want to waste SMS. So the recital wasn't that bad, it was fun. I hope the seniors had fun listening to and laughing at us :D

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:09 PM