Today was national day celebration, there was FIESTA as usual where the sec 2 classes make and sell stuff... Reminds me of my own that year :) I most wanted to support 2R4 and 2R5, all my favourite sec 2 juniors in those classes! But when I went there, Amanda told me their class had to stop selling although all the others could continue =.=" Not fair. I wanted to buy a lot of stuff from there, and design a cupcake for my 叶湘伦 too... :( (that's their class' service segment) Then when I went to 2R4 their donut balls were sold out =_= What happened to boyfriend Hui Shi reserving for me? -.- In the end I bought 2 things from 2R6's stall and 1 from a class I don't know...I think it's 2R3 but I 不爽 so I gave it to my grandfather at home. From 2R4...I got some $1 goodie bag from Carine (just to patronise) and actually I think that's the prize for the stall's games, but it's ok, I buy all these for charity see. (If not I wouldn't buy so many, I spent $7.20 by the way) Some of the stuff in the goodie bag went to my grandmother. The cupcakes bought from 2R6 (2 in a packet) goes to my parents, 1 each (though I would like to taste it too).
Chong Jin came back to NAS! :D So surprised when she smsed me. So she joined me walking around the canteen for a while, then we went to the hall to fold more paper hearts! ^_^ This year's record breaking is to fold 46 460 paper hearts, but we exceeded it... How many records does our school hold already?! Every year there's record breaking...
Anyway, today was quite fun... :) But I wish Sec 4s weren't the last to go for FIESTA so I could have gotten more things... I don't like spending money (cos I don't like money in the first place) but I do for charity & for my juniors ^_^
Labels: Events/Occassions, Juniors, School

