Tuesday band practice, I go at 3pm and I'm one of the earliest. I think there's a lot of them who end class at 2.30 but just take their own time to eat. You mean they eat so much that they need more time than ME?! Wow, pigs eat less and faster than them! :o When I went there, only Xue Qi and Zijian were there, other than Sec 1 juniors. DC came, yay :) I thought he wouldn't come anymore. Although I don't particularly like him but well, still section mates so just be nice.
Yesterday was Ngee Ann Sec's 17th birthday! And also my blog's 3rd birthday! Haha! I created it on Founder's Day in Sec 1. Anyway, has anyone ever heard of another school which gives cake to every student on Founder's Day?! On our 15th "birthday" we got some colourful cake, then last year it was marble cake. The principle said people said it wasn't nice, so this year it was Prima Deli chocolate cake! OMG! The school is so good sometimes! ^_^ Er but, no break record this year? :o Anyway, today's a day off in celebration.
OMG my Chinese sucks! One 选词填空 I check dictionary for every question and take 1h to do it -.- And there's 2 pages of that by the way. And 2 other worksheets. Oh yes! I am 14th in level for CL... because of the low standard of CL in this school, and value and homework marks. I don't think I'm really that good. I mean, how can I be better than a China guy, right? And better than people who speak Chinese, right?! Grr! >_<
No other
Can someone give me sweets?
Labels: Band, Birthday, Chinese, School, songs, Super Junior

