在这一个星期内,我感受了很多不同的情绪...
Monday was Valentine's Day. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams. Happy Valentine's Day!
Tuesday was an emo day.
Wednesday was a special day. Today the Vice-Principal held us Sec 4s back after morning assembly to talk about our attitude, because we always take very long to stand when we're told to. And he told the teachers to watch out for CCA leaders...
Thursday was a special day too. We Sec 4s stood up very fast when we were told to this morning. Good job! There was our mock O level Physics SPA today.
Today was a special day again too. These 3 days were unexpectedly special... Do you believe in miracles? Because you made it all happen. 我对天空这个那个流星 大喊后会不会有奇迹?也许吧 =) 谢谢你哦!^_^ Today's PE was fun! I went to the group that tried javelin but we also watched those who did running. Heheh! xP Today's SS test was awesome :D One of the best SS test I've had, I hope the results I get are too. Study very happily for it in class :D Isabel went for lunch with me though she didn't eat... And Amanda gave me sweet! ^_^
After the test was band... After practice I had Hui Shi, Amanda & Yii Jie walk with me :D
I can only update on weekends now... :(
我对天空这个那个流星 大喊后会不会有奇迹?为你改变了自己该不认识自己**
Labels: Assembly, Band, Feelings/Emotions, Juniors, School

