HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D To Band, I wish you the motivation to get me my Gold award for SYF! It's OURS! I wanted to wish something more but I realised that's the only thing you need... To my lovely 4R1-ers! I wish us the courage to face setbacks and push forward! I wish us a fun and fulfilling last year together, and all the best results in the whole school! Let's continue this stereotype and show everyone that 4R1 IS the BEST CLASS! To my dear seniors, my pillars of strength, I wish you all the strength to stay happy and persevere through the toughest times with a vision of the best future. This is what you gave me :) I hope that you all will be strong to protect yourselves because you are grown up already, moving on or in the real world already! I ♥ you everybody :) I hope we will be friends next year :) 我一直都没变,还在每天许愿 ☆
The FIRST person to wish me Happy New Year (without me wishing first) is... Surprise! KEVIN! :D I wished Nurlena, Mavis, Suky, Stacia first :) Kevin seems different from last time... in a good way ^_^ Oops! Clarification: I don't like Kevin (in a BGR way). Stacia, does this line look familiar? Haha! Oi must tag ah, if not the da jiejie will spam you! :D She thought I like him... =v= Not her fault though, that's why I'm clarifying! I was watching MBC Gayo Daejun online, Super Junior sang Sorry Sorry (my favourite song by them!) and Bonamana! :D Their performance was about 12.40am so I had to wait so long... Now I can go to sleep! Suky! Read the previous post last paragraph! For you! ^_^
*想看你看的世界 想在你梦的画面*
Labels: Band, Events/Occassions, Feelings/Emotions, Jay Chou, Seniors, songs, Super Junior

