Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, December 6, 2010
Hong Kong Winter Band Festival 2010

♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫

Hi, I'm back from Hong Kong Winter Band Festival 2010! We were scheduled to touch down in SG at midnight but the flight got delayed 5h and only took off at 1am this morning so I reached at 4.25am and slept at almost 7am when I was starting to see daylight already. I woke up at 3pm...

First day when we reached HK we went to Victoria Harbour and Victoria Peak! Took pictures with some people at airport and those places ^_^ But for this trip, I'm mostly with Jaslyn, yucks! Haha, just joking, we sat in the plane together and shared the room (with Sandy) :)
Oh the plane trip there was funny. We were in row 61 but we walk to the end of the whole plane and saw it ended at 60, then we were like, 61??? The whole plane ends here, there's no cabin behind already! Then we saw Dion and Kwot Sin at row 61, only has 4 seats in the middle, no 2 columns at the side, haha, no wonder can't find...

2nd day was Disneyland day! :) We went to Repulse Bay & Stanley Market first. Repulse Bay had lots of Buddha statues of all kinds. The market was boring for me. Aisyah got scared by a lot of dogs there :s They're pets of course, some people had multiple dogs! After lunch we went to Disneyland for about 6.5 hours. I actually didn't want because I don't like theme parks, but it's nice and quite fun :) I was with XQ and Jas. We can't take group picture because only 3 of us, so 2 by 2 only :( Both my camera batteries died today. I changed to 2nd battery in Disneyland, but it finished too in Disneyland -.- Today's parade saw the first SG band to play in the parade, Fajar Sec! Their trombones are cool... We saw the amazing fireworks at 8pm, like the one they play before every Disney show on tv! Pretty! :D Look like stars! ^_^ Late dinner... Today I am super pissed off because yesterday we were supposed to go to Avenue of Stars but they shifted it to today, and today when I asked the teacher, she said it's cancelled. And she didn't even say so till I asked. WTF, she said she asked some people and most preferred the night market. She didn't even ask me, and neither did I hear her ask anyone. What rubbish, cancelling part of the itinerary when it's fixed already. After I went back to the hotel I was still fuming over the phone.
Friday was competition day. In the morning when we gathered at the hotel lobby I didn't even recognise NAS Band all in black! I saw my junior and got shocked because I never saw him look so clever, haha. We went to Disneyland Hotel for breakfast. Then went next door to the Cinderella Ballroom for sound check. After which we traveled a bit to Inspiration Lake. Got a lecture and then practiced there, then lunch. Then we went back to our hotel to change and do singing practice on the top floor. Damn scary, we were singing the end of High School Musical then we heard a super loud "BANG!" and the whole glass panel in front of us (not right in front though) shattered but didn't break. Scary... the glass panel is from the floor to the ceiling, very big, and it's totally shattered, you can see the cracks in it, as if it got shot, like what you see in HK dramas. Anyway, no one was hurt, luckily, and we finished our singing practice and headed for Disneyland hotel again. Something very funny happened. Yuan Ching Concert Band was waiting to enter the Cinderella Ballroom for their competition and we were waiting also there to tune and play a bit in the Sleeping Beauty room. Then when we entered my junior walked past their conductor and she went "Oh! This guy's so handsome!" Then her whole band laughed, and I wanted to LOL but cannot because later cannot play properly if I'm laughing. Haha...! After tuning we performed and then went for dinner. Today, the Avenue of Stars is back on again! Yeah! :D And so is the night market... but that's not important. I thought I would see Jay Chou's handprint there, but don't have. And, the one with wax figues is at Victoria peak shopping centre which we went to on day 1. Can only see Bruce Lee's wax figure because it's outside but others are inside which have to pay :( At Avenue of Stars we saw the Symphony of Lights there :) Then went to night market in groups that the teachers decided. I was with trombone & sax section. It's quite awkward being with my section although it's MY juniors.. ._. especially the "handsome" one, but I don't know why, it's just like that, haha.

4th day Saturday is our Disneyland performance day! So we're back in Disneyland and after performance we can stay there for a while to play. I watched the bands after us. Yishun JC played Procession to Peace too! But their 2 trombones is a little weird, they neither used position 6 nor 1 with trigger, and it looks like they're faking because they didn't go past position 4. But they're together so it's not quite possible they fake together, but there's still possibility. It just doesn't look like they're playing the melody in rhythm... they played a 2nd song, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry and Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, nice! :) I saw the parade again today, but no more Fajar Symphonic band, they used Disneyland band. But Fajar's trombones were nicer... At about 5pm we gathered to watch the Lion King performance, got Can You Feel The Love Tonight and Circle of Life, haha. Then we watched Disneyland band perform :) Then we went to the Cinderella Ballroom for the gala dinner. I went with Sandy, Mr Yeo and teacher on stage to get the award... There was guest appearance by Mickey and Minnie! :D We all took section photo with them ^_^

Sunday's our last day in HK. We went to the HK Museum of History. Then we had a band workshop, whole band together. Then lunch at McD YUCKS! -.- I'm eating burger for the first time in about a year, disgusting. We had a bit of shopping after that and went to the airport already. No dinner, our plane was scheduled to leave at 8pm but, the toilet has no water so we got delayed for 5h till 1am this morning! I only slept at almost 7am when the sun was coming out... What a fruitful trip, with happy moments, pissed off times and times when I'm just bored and missing people.

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 7:58 PM