Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, December 31, 2010
Band Practice

♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫

Hello! There was band practice yesterday. MY FAVOURITE SENIORS SUKY & KEVIN CAME BACK!!! ♥♥♥ I miss you so much for the past so many months! Suky sat beside me for a while, yay! Then went to sit between my 2 juniors, haha! But she ignore DC for Benjamin xP But Kevin keep standing behind at the percussion area... :( Oh ya, actually when I saw him in the mirror I wasn't wearing specs so I didn't know it was him. I thought it was Xie Yu, but why Xie Yu can suddenly grow so tall since last practice?! Then Suky came and said she brought KEVIN! So it IS KEVIN! ^_^ Oh my gosh, his hair style is so cool! He looks like a singer!!! :D And Suky keep saying he's handsome =v= haha!

Anyway, today's practice saw me dying at Celebration and Song. That song kill me till I can't play anything after that =.=" Luckily Kevin not beside me, later he go: yuck, what happened to my junior?... That would be even yuckier than playing yuckily, the only thing that can be yuckier than playing with metal in your mouth. Anyway, we also played the Disney songs because we're gonna use it for sec 1 orientation. Later no one want to join. I want 2 juniors next year.

I'm seriously disgustingly sick of some idiots. They waste my time, everyone's time so much that Kevin left first. He was already waiting for quite long then what SL stay back and talk for so long, wasting time. Most of the time is not even spent talking, just sit there and shut up don't know doing what. Ask people to stay back just to sit and do nothing. What the heck?! Today I'm even more 不爽 although it's always as irritating as this. I'm super pissed off because they caused me to miss my chance to talk to my FAVOURITE SENIOR! -.-" *profanities*

On the bright side, I still had my other favourite senior who waited for me to leave school with me! ♥ ^_^ I took bus with SUKY :D She said Mr Yu told her I need to work more with the other majors and I always think of my senior... I'm gonna start ranting again. (Skip to next paragraph if you want happy part) Firstly, if they don't tell me anything, how the heck do you want me to work with them? Next, today was the only time I opened the door late because Mdm Yanti didn't come to the cafe as she usually does so I went to get it from her a bit after 8. Thirdly, why am I getting scolded for this when the "DMs" get off scot-free coming late almost everyday? Ok maybe not directed at me only since he said majors, but seriously, are you serious?! So it's fine they come as and when they like and not fine I opened the door late once due to this reason?! For goodness sake, they weren't even here when I opened the door LATE!

Now back to the nice things about seniors :) I asked Suky if Mr Yu meant Kevin, she said he didn't say but of course it is, it can't be her. But actually, when you first stopped coming back to band earlier this year, I also always said I want Suky, I miss Suky, just that you didn't know :D You're my favourite senior too, not need to be jealous of Kevin! ^_^ I ♥ MY SENIORS ALWAYS! ♥♥♥

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:20 PM