Hi! This happens to be my 345th post. Today there's band practice. Oh and I got birthday wishes from 10+ people! Today is also my birthday :) I'm super touched by some people! ^_^ The first person to wish me today is SARAH HO! ^_^ At 8+ she sms me asking me to meet her, but we were having warm ups, and she had to wait outside the band room till almost 9am! :s Thanks for your pretty hand-made card and the present! :D And sorry for making you wait... I love cards that people make ^_^ 2nd to wish me was Wen Ling, had my birthday on her phone calendar :) Then, Cai Yan! Calendar also, haha, both were surprises for me :) After that was Mavis' wish, wrote it in her pink book, haha ^_^
For practice today (all these wishes happened during practice, so I replied during practice also, haha, exception ok?) we ran through all the songs we're playing in HK. Mr Yeo timed also, because we have 30min limit on performance. But we took 13min only :O At 12pm Chen Hua sms all the way from China! :D But my phone was outside while I kept instrument, so replied late... And in the store room, my 2 DMs Hazirah & Sandy screamed at me, happy birthday of course, super loud, haha! Then I had Aisyah too (because I told her about her senior's sms from China :P). Then I went home, then lunch, then I just reached home when Darryl smsed! So surprised! :D Then Chong Jin ^_^ Then Twinny Rebecca! :D Then this one is totally surprise, Mdm Yanti, haha! Later, on msn also had Regine :)
Hoohoo... some of my favourite people forgot/are unaware :(
Just now I had cake with my family. This year, my cake has words on it! I have "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROMBONIST" on strawberry shortcake :) My grandma got me a shirt, my parents got me a heart bracelet :) Grandma got me a card too, although it's pink it's still nice, haha! Sarah's card is yellow with gold and silver, all my favourite colours, haha! :D
Thank you for giving me a nice 15th birthday :) In order of wishes from yesterday till today:
1. Han Wei from NCO (yesterday)
2. Sarah! :D
3. Wen Ling :)
4. Cai Yan ^_^
5. Mavis :D
6. Chen Hua from China XD
7 & 8. Hazirah & Sandy :)
9. Aisyah :)
10. Darryl bro :D
11. Chong Jin :)
12. Twinny Rebecca from NCO ^_^
13. Mdm Yanti :O
14. Regine :)
First time listening to this, it makes me happy! :)
Labels: Band, Birthday, Events/Occassions, Feelings/Emotions, songs, Trombone

