Hi hi! :) I'm back from the 36th NCO Band Camp! :D 5 days... tiring but super FUN! I've never laughed so much in 5 days and never eaten so many times in 5 days before, haha! The laughter is thanks to my NCO Trombone Section 2010! We're the most hyper section in the NCO Band! They always say funny things then start laughing like crazy, haha, they're a fun bunch :) During lectures in the auditorium (that's 1/3 the size of the one in school) and even combined practice with Mr Kajiyama (conductor of Aichi Meiden High School, Japan) they also so active, haha. The guys definitely eat a lot also. And of course, I met my twinny there! We had an exchange with 5 other bands on Valentines' Day last year. After that I found WRS band blog and saw that there's a Rebecca trombonist who was ABM. Now we're both BM and my twinny is also a small girl who eats slowly ^_^ We had 16 trombonist, even more than trumpets. They said this year has a lot of trombones, yeah! Trombones rock! Of course I have a BM friend from Percussion too, China girl :) I met her on the bus to the pre-camp briefing :D
The Passing Out Parade yesterday was totally cool! We rock! It's the best camp I ever had. The kind of feeling you have when you finish a song and the audience scream, and you stand there basking in the glory and pride with our instruments held high... Incomparable to anything I've ever experienced! :)
Today still had band practice and marching in the morning. Wake up early again... Tired eh... Hazirah taught NAS band what she learnt! :) During combined practice, this band sings so softly... At NCO when Mr Kajiyama told us to sing, wow, a full sound. The playing also is so soft! I start missing NCO Band already, so early in the morning... But I'm back to my beloved NAS Band now :) Today time seems to fly. Nearing 12pm I didn't even feel like practice was ending... Oh ya, my Baby (trombone) is at home ^_^ I'll keep Baby here for now, because I'm using Taiwan anyway ^_^ Now I can practice at home with my favourite trombone! One of my favourite la... :D
Did you miss me? I missed you!
*不会松手*
Labels: Band, Camp, Concerts/Performances, Events/Occassions, Feelings/Emotions, Jay Chou, songs, Trombone

