♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫
Hi! Today we had post-exam activities in class. Financial literacy lecture for the 1st part before recess at 10.30am. I don't like money, so the video on coin making looked quite disgusting to me with all the coins pouring out from the machine... The 2 bankers taught us about banking, money and interest... I wasn't very interested and I didn't understand. During recess only got about 7 people in class so very quiet and I can listen to Jay song and sleep! ^_^ I like quiet recess in class.
After recess the 2nd part, I don't know if I should say it's the better or worse part. We played some board game in groups of 6 called Cash Flow, similar to Monopoly but more complicated and irritating. Actually I wanted to group with Sarah but then not enough people so we had to split :( That's not the only bad thing, the worse thing is I'm illiterate, as I found out during the game... and I am very blur, because I'm illiterate. I ah... owe the "banker" money and I've got money but I didn't pay it, HAHA! And I borrowed money first thing in the game but never returned... :s If I grow up like this, I'd better find someone who is financially literate to save me. It's quite worrying actually, how slow I am not just in studies but in the real world. :( Oh but the good thing is that even though it's part boring, it's quite fun also, and very funny. So although I was quite stupid-looking and I'm sure the guys all know I'm not very smart now, I had fun watching the guys play and watching their reactions, haha :) But I think someone is not happy now... Please know that I didn't do anything at all except that decision. After that, whatever happens is beyond my control but still, sorry... But may I ask, actually, why does that matter so much?
So if I'm not good at finance, not good at studies, my trombone life ruined by braces, then what am I good at? There's nothing left... My only capability was taken away on 09.09.09 when I put braces... Now I have nothing... I hope I will be good again when I take out my braces, next year... 还要多久?
After school still had to go do stock check at Band.
*니가좋아*

