HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARRYL! :D ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND DON'T EVER GIVE UP BECAUSE RAINBOWS ONLY COME AFTER THE RAIN :) Oh, and there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, haha! BE HAPPY ALWAYS! ^_^ Because we may go through the same things in life but whether it's a good or bad experience depends on what we do and how we view it :)
(I learnt that at the leadership workshop yesterday, haha) As promised, the blog entry dedicated to you! ^_^ But this isn't enough to be called a dedication until I write something more right? You'll always be my big brother even though you're not in NAS anymore because we shared 2 years in Band! :D And I won't ever forget you as long as I can remember ^_^ There, now it's a dedication, haha!
This song is nice! ^_^ It's some inspiration too ^_^

