Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, August 5, 2010
School day

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hello, today was a very ordinary school day, except this morning all the ceiling lights in the hall were off and the projector screen said there was fault with all the lights, haha. Only the side lights were on, and I must say the hall looks nicer like that! But, reading period was cancelled, just as well I finished my book, but still brought anyway, if not will get into trouble. They announced for EL reps to go collect this month's reading magazine so I went to get it with my assistant, haha. We went to keep it in the EL locker and took out last months'. Actually there was one missing but I saw it on top of another locker so took it. When I reached 3R1 it was so quite. I was wondering, what's going on? I looked at the teacher's table but no, there's no teacher, then saw Ms Deepa at 3R2. -.- So I gave it out and a few minutes after I sat down, she came to say we can stop reading.

After that was PE, and I was with Sarah. We both had sit and reach to finish. I just got A! To get A for 14 year olds must get more than 43 cm, I got 44, haha! I helped people hold the board behind, then after everyone was done, we went upstairs to the hall. Those who have not passed 2.4km run were there doing beep test, just in time to see the start. For our class, the last few standing were Cui Yi, Qian Hui (last girl running!) and Jing Hao but I think he stopped to rest then went back in... Jing Hao was the last person in the whole level! Wow, I didn't know the 3 of them are so good...! :D Then went back to class early and went to change first, yay! Then Physics, got test paper back. Not satisfied. I managed to add one mark though, although I only wanted to know what was wrong. Actually, nothing was. And Mr Lee said "good" when he gave me my paper, but I'm not satisfied with it... so close. Recently there have been tests for every subject except humanities and language, means my triple Science and double Math. Yesterday got back E Math paper, not satisfied, so close also...! After Physics recess. Then Chinese, I switched on my phone for the dictionary to do practice paper. Then Jonathan sms to ask if there's practice on Saturday haha. But I didn't reply because I don't want to sms in class. Then bio, got back test paper, that's fast. We only did it yesterday... Last question not marked for me yet though. Very unsatisfied, not close at all. Yesterday also had A Math test after school. Surprisingly, I know how to solve all the questions... Maybe the NBC Silver gave me good luck! :D Bye! :)

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:30 PM