Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Band practices & games day

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! 27 July Tuesday band practice. Physics SPA was postponed so I could be less late for band yay! It's impossible not to be late because lesson ends at 2.30pm and practice starts at 2.30pm -.- and if there was SPA it'll end at 4pm -.- I saw Mr Yeo and Mr Yu at the canteen just after I finished lunch. Band was fun today! :) Mr Yeo said our MOE band fund's been approved so we'll get new instruments. Trombone will get except for Benjamin his bass trombone is in good condition though it's not younger than mine I think. But I don't want to change! I want 153671! But we need new trombones, not enough tenor trombone with trigger, 2 only. We had a new piece, Highlights from High School Musical. And Suky came! :D Last Saturday she didn't come and today would be her last time coming because school is starting for her... :( So she won't come every week anymore... So sad. I will miss her. Anyway, back to band. I think my sight reading for this piece is not bad. But! I made some mistakes on the notes which I didn't notice until Suky told me. But anyway, Mr Yeo said our mission today is rhythm and we can play wrong notes, haha. My rhythm is not bad. The wrong notes that I play is... pardonable I guess, haha. Because it's all F then one E. And next page all C then one B so I didn't really notice that it's a different note :S Today Sec 1s played with us too, but I think the ones playing is actually the Main Band only, haha. We ended earlier today! Mr Yeo conducted today! It's been such a long time since he conducted Main Band! Mr Yu went around listening to sections. Suky's band came in 3rd in SIBF and got gold, whoo! After band, I tricked Mr Yeo into finding his own belated birthday card. I said the bells got problem (actually that's the chimes, oh my gosh!) Mavis said percussion got a lot of place can hide the card and Gabriel hid it in the chimes which is covered, haha! Then Mr Yeo went there and took out the card, haha! After dismissal I walked to a different bus stop with Suky, because there also can take bus to the library stop where I change bus. First time take bus 18, haha.

Friday 30 July was sectionals as usual. Ah yes! On Tuesday the Sec 1s joined Main Band already, because the conductors said they have to come on Friday. It's about the same time as my batch joined... Friday people came late again as usual. Damn pissed off, committee members even! (not including those who were buying things for games day). I haven't been to that small sectionals room for a long time... and I don't like it -.- so much echo. I let them self practice for a while, then I take the section. Benjamin's rhythm is still... I don't know what. He can't count. Ding Cong's not bad, he practiced the whole song already! And his rhythm mostly correct except a bit which I also found harder at first. Quite good :) It's nice to have someone who can play with me correctly :) and I miss Kevin... :( Speaking of Kevin, on Wednesday the school announced that some people took part in accounting competition. Kevin's group came in under top 30, Serene's group champion! Check out school website for July :D I miss Kevin... :( Sectionals was ok other than Benjamin. I think he has to learn himself because it's impossible to teach him. Then we had a brass combined with Dion conducting. It's damn sucky because cannot hear and where's the melody? -.-

Yesterday games day. It's supposed to be only once a year not 2 -.- Anyway, fun was fun bit more tiring, haha. I'm team leader of Team 3: Yi Wen, Yii Jie (birthday girl!), Vanessa, Leon, Gabriel, Zi Yuan and Syamsul but ZY didn't come. Exams coming they still have what games day -.- There'll be no practice until 20 August! :( I will miss you Trombone! And Band!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:52 PM