Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, July 10, 2010

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! Haven't blogged since school started, which is 2 weeks. Anyway, Week 1 Tuesday, Friday, Saturday band. Week 2 Monday's (5 July) Youth Day holiday. Tuesday (6 July), Friday and Saturday band practice. Wednesday had extra practice, and Hansel's flute friend who's not our school senior came and taught flutes. Thurday went to band room cos band room duty has already started. Very funny eh, Thursday. Zi Yuan and Jaslyn on duty, then Zi Yuan called Mdm Yanti. I saw him in canteen and went to ask if he or Jas is collecting band room key. He said he's collecting but Mdm Yanti said need 5 people then can open the room. I don't know why this new rule, but ZY asked if can ask them (Cui Yi, Zhi De, Jason) to pretend, then I said ok, haha. I was also planning to go up. A while after I saw them leave, Jaslyn came and we went to General Office and they were there. He doesn't know that only teacher can draw key, so we went to the staff room upstairs. ZY dare not use the phone outside to call the teacher in the staff room. Haha, then we saw Ms Chen at the door so he asked her. She said "Ok Zi Yuan I'll see you downstairs in 5 min" HAHA! Then our 'actors' left and I said bye but they (Cui Yi & Jason) ignored me, only Panna and I forgot who said bye -.-! Anyway, that was funny. We got the key eventually and went up, haha. The flute guy came again. I played trombone and did A Maths with Jas help :) Something interesting, he used me as experiment for tuning. He asked me to push in the tuning slide all the way then listen to tuner and tune, without looking at the tuner. Then adjust the main slide. Then, adjust tuning slide according to distance moved on main slide, then play again, IN TUNE! :O Oh my gosh, I actually thought I wouldn't do it, haha. Zi Yuan left early for tuition -.-

Friday Mr Yu made special effort to come cos it's the day before NBC already. Today was 3rd National Band Competition. We started at 10am and we performed at 6+, about 6.30pm. We had lunch, no dinner. Jonathan and Suky came! They so nice you know. Suky came first and when she found out we will have late lunch she said when Jonathan go lunch with her they can buy some biscuit for us when they come back. And they really did, he go buy one tin -.- Haha! MY SENIORS SO NICE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D AND I MISS KEVIN! :(

We didn't practice very much, because Mr Yu says we must save energy for the competition. We arranged chairs in the ISH first and after a while in the band room we moved there to practice. We moved in and out the 2 places constantly. We had lunch at... about 2, I don't know. But before that around 1pm had break and I went to the music room to see Suky and Jonathan, and Mr Yu playing piano, haha. He play sounds so powerful... We practiced a while more before lunch which I didn't finish, after which I went back to music room to Suky and Jonathan. I love my seniors a lot! :D We practiced a while more then went to change into band uniform and shoes. Jonathan came into the band room and I was gonna say something about our uniform. Just when Suky open the door she heard me say "The uniform very China eh!" then she burst out laughing, and Band too because of her, haha! Then we took a picture together :) Because Jonathan finds it China and never seen before, haha. Then we tuned again before leaving. Jonathan went home, Suky went with us there but not to stay, haha. There, we had about an hour before going to the tuning room at 6. We tuned and played a bit. Then went to perform. Not nervous at all, I don't know why, I think because Band is there. Never been nervous at band performances... I of course played some wrong things, after putting braces I don't expect to play like before. We waited for the bus. I had a little feeling of crying but Suky said don't cry so I managed not to. We went back to school and went home. I got sms saying we got SILVER! :D 74% Silver :) Then I sms my juniors and Jonathan (1st!), Suky, Kevin, Geck Woon, Darryl (who was there -.-) and Chen Hua. Only Kevin never reply :( Anyway, the seniors seem happy, SEEM only. Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:29 PM