Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, June 25, 2010
Band practices

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hi, band practice on Wednesday and today. Wednesday 23 June 2010 was the worst day at band ever, other than last SYF. Gave up what was so important to me just for band's sake when they wouldn't even bother about it actually. I told a white lie, but it's actually quite obvious that it's a lie, anyone who knows me and believed it must be an idiot. But the conductors understood what I said so they went according to my wish (which is actually not entirely my wish, my wish is something else but will not be good for Band). If anyone's reading, I actually wish something but I know it'll not be good for Band, so I wish otherwise, and so I have conflicting wishes. But that was one of the most important things to me ever, which is why I was late back from break. Break will till 10.35 but I went back at 10.50, must be understanding la, but I don't think anyone even cared IF they noticed -.- Why do I even care so much about Band when they don't? I GAVE UP MY DREAM, TOLD A WHITE LIE, DISAPPOINTED MYSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE, TORTURE MYSELF FOR WHAT?! :( I thought I wasn't a selfless person, I used to be selfish right? I still am right? I don't know. They day was just sh*tty for me. After band I went to have lunch alone then project at Francoise's house again. As if I'm not emo enough he kept wasting time and slacking, reminding me of BAND! -.- I had gastric pain there, but he help me buy food :) When I went home it was painful like every step I took. I reached home at 8 by the way. Shortly after, I puked it out, then after a while the pain went away... What a lousy day. Later while I was playing with my phone, Jonathan called. Haha! He used the same trick. Pretend to be surveyor, I already recognise the number and his voice la, lol. He called to tell me he's coming today, and to give him and Geck Woon the Tapestry tickets :) I told him about my emo day... Er... he's the only person I've talked to on the phone when I don't need to. Need to as in, calling to take band key, directions (3R1 bbq, Jaslyn haha) all that.


Today Band! Jonathan and Yin Xuan came together at about 8.30am. He's the tuba player whose stapler was found in our cupboard before, haha! Walao Jonathan wear the same shirt he wore to Suky's concert! After a while Geck Woon also came and they sat at the percussion area. But less than 30min later the 2 of them gone, left YX. Then later he said wanna go toilet, then gone. We were playing Procession to Peace part G for more than 30min -.- due to some who can't count. During break, I saw they were all in music room -.- I miss Suky and she miss me too (really)! :( I went in to hear them play, they took Kevin and Darryl's files. See, even GW don't believe I don't want to play the solo. Gave them their tickets but GW can't go :( After break continue with PTP for very long until 11.30 then Symphonium. I know, the feeling won't go away. It's not nice. I want my senior (I know got 2 seniors today, but I want Kevin)! I miss my senior! :'( I miss his solo! Damn now Mr Yu say he wants tenor sax (Serene) to play too. After band GW talked to the band and committee. She likes "Jaslyn's solo" but I don't.


*我告诉你,我很会哭的。一哭就能哭到至少半个小时。那时我在 conductors 面前哭,他们叫 Jaslyn 带我到厕所洗脸,可是我都还没哭够!不到几分钟就停了。所以我回来,给 trombone 保养以下后,就失重到迟到才回来。可是他们都不管的啦,我猜有些人都不知道我不在。就算知道也以为我是没理由的迟到,白痴。Band Major 怎么可能没理由迟到!所以我说,为了这种乐队牺牲那么多时不值得的。

Labels: , , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:11 PM