Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, May 27, 2010
TPJC Band Concert

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! Went to TPJC Band concert yesterday to support Suky! Went with Jonathan and Kwot Sin (who happens to be his cousin?!) Hansel sat with us there, and saw some familiar faces like Liang Rong, Tian Hoe and Brayton. In TPJC band were Benedict and Sheng Hao. SH and Brayton were like "Isn't that girl from our band? Trombone right?" OMG, they forgot me, haha. Jonathan almost caused us to be late! He arrived the last, but nevertheless at 7.10 the agreed time. But he went the wrong way and we had to rush to VCH the right way. He walk damn fast, when I went to meet them I thought I rush quite fast already. I had to run to keep up with him -.- Haha, but it's ok since he hasn't been there for 3 years... I just bathed -.-
We reached just in time and bought tickets from the counter since Suky didn't reserve for us to save envelopes. Sitting between 2 guys KS and Hansel is so... uncomfortable. I was quite 心不在焉 because of that, and because of other things I don't know what. Maybe sit too far behind, so not paying attention... Can see Suky! :D Wow they got 7 trombones, but I think Main Band 5 only, 2 are alumni.

During the interval they went to the circle seats, but went down again -.- I didn't wanna go up anyway. 2nd half of concert was better because I sat at the end beside Hansel only. A bit more attentive but still not totally, like the TJC one :( Toward the end, they had some gimmick like a little dance haha. Benedict's not enthusiastic, awww... haha. Then when it ended we waited for Suky to come out. She took so long that Hansel say she repairing instrument or polishing with Brasso, haha! When she finally came out, I saw she got trombone badge! :D She said she ate medicine and her mouth dry couldn't play trombone :( Then the 3 of us trombonists took picture! :D They same height eh... half head taller than me -.-

Jonathan (24), Suky (22) & me (14)! :D
After that, the guys and I walk to the MRT station, ah... Jonathan say I talkative -.o Actually if you've seen me more than twice in 2 years you'll know I'm not, haha. But the one about I'm "So small"... ok compared to him it's true. He reminds me of Kevin, the first (and only) time we went to concert together. See, I have so many nice seniors ^_^ Bye bye! :)

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 4:28 PM