Oh! The silence on my tag board has finally been broken by Francoise and Emeline! Yay, thanks :D So I will blog again.
15 May Saturday
The TJC Symphonic Band concert was awesome! :D Their sound is so full and loud and nice, not like some other band... From where I was seating, I can see a first trombone clearly haha. I thought I wouldn't be able to see trombones cos last time I went to Suky's concert couldn't see any. Too bad it's not Darryl... :( They had a 20min interval in which Cliff and Darryl came out, but since I'm so far in I can't say anything, all I can do is look at him admiringly (admiring he's in such a good-sounding band). After the interval they had their play by the junior band.
Sleeping Beauty was never meant to be like that, haha. Cliff voiced Prince Charming :O I didn't know till the credits, he has a nice voice, haha :D Darryl only acted as the Green Witch's fireball, when she use it to attack the Prince Charming. Run across the stage holding the jellyfish-like fireball, haha! Then at the end they dance to the song Gee, which was played by a group of people behind (who have been playing the entire play). I saw Cliff right in front, haha his actions so jerky, so cute! But Darryl never appear at all eh :(
After that, they had Clarinet and Flute ensemble performance. Then back to the full band performance. It was rather long, definitely longer than I expected, 2.5h, but nice :D I wish our band could have a concert like that too...! They had their alumni in the circle seats (on top) and they have band cheer! We don't -.- Anyway, I smsed Darryl later. HE'S HOT!! HAHA!
The entire performance was great :)
Labels: Band, Concerts/Performances, Seniors

