Band yesterday. Marching sucked, for the first time. Mr Yeo teach us to walk 8 steps in 5m for the entire time until 9 o'clock -.- In the sports hall -.- I'd rather do the usual stuff in the quadrangle under the sun...
Then we went to set up the ISH and our instruments and Mr Yu came. Sec 1s stayed in the band room, as usual for Saturday. Today's the last Saturday practice before holiday schedule begins... Mr Yu did Procession to Peace for very long. Suky came! At 10+ and sat with us :D Jonathan didn't come (though he said he would) because he's sick. Oh... I wanted to give him that first Tapestry ticket in the whole school, haha! :D Mr Yu is very confusing, I don't know if it's his English or just him. During warm up we play scales, his instructions keep changing. Then during my 8 bars after D "solo" in PTP (Yu Bin's also playing it) he first said want crescendo then decrescendo, so I wrote on my score already. Then after playing he say do away with the crescendo because cannot hear the first part. Then after that he said mine is background music (which it is NOT) so play softer. Then I play softer (and it sounds muted) and he says that's it -.- And how am I supposed to decrescendo then? Suky says just ignore the decrescendo, so be it. Why must he make me sound like a horn? I don't like it. In the professional recording, trombone is bright, not the background music! And last time he said the trombone Symphonium solo is the counter melody while horn is the melody. ARE YOU SURE?! EVEN SUKY THINKS THAT BOTH OF THESE ARE THE MELODIES. I'm very sure Symphonium trombone is solo, just hear the parts can tell already what! Anyway, today's Symphonium sucked because I was tired. More tired than usual. Play the starting tired already, by the time reach the solo even worse. And, IF YOU THINK YOUR JUNIOR WHO'S NOT A TROMBONIST SHOULD BE PLAYING THE SOLO, THEN YOU GO PUT METAL IN HER MOUTH THEN YOU COME AND BE ARROGANT WITH ME. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, GO SHOVE METAL IN YOUR MOUTH. 你什么都不知道,却自以为是地鄙视别人,以为你学妹比别人都好。好阿,那你去绑牙,自己经历一下看看你还能不能吹奏乐器。叫你学妹去绑牙啦,如果她吹得比我好我就佩服她啦。I dare to face anything anyone gives me if I dare to write this, don't worry.
Hansel's buying a ticket from me too :) After band, took bus with Suky, and Francoise and Robin happened to be there too! Bye!
Labels: Band, Feelings/Emotions, pissed, Seniors, Trombone

